Chapter five.

Jason's POV:

" I SAID NO GOD DAMN IT MARK" I bellowed from the other side of the table.

Incase your wondering I'm the second down from being the leader. It's my older brother Alex and my father who are at the top but they are both away planning for this years fight, they're hoping they choose me so I can prove myself to the Gang.

Mark had asked to leave the gang because he got his slut of a girlfriend pregnant.

He can't leave until the day she has it. Then He can have one year off. Those are the rules no exceptions.

A few people was taken back by my outburst but who could blame me? He kept going on& on like an old woman!

"That's enough of that" I sighed rubbing my forehead.

"Dismissed" I shook my hand for them to scurry away.

Just as they left my father and older brother walked in smiling.

"Well my son it's your go this year! do me proud" his deep raspy voice exclaimed. He was patting my shoulder but I was beyond confused.

"It's my go for what?" I questioned.

"Why for the annual fight bro! This year your facing Kay manning" he chuckled.

I bursted out in laughter. "I'm not only facing a girl but she's the baby of the family" oh this will be too easy I smirked to myself.

Katie's POV:

As I slowly walked in the wear house swaying my hips as I walk, knowing I'm being checked out I make my way to the main office. I sat down In my usual allocated seat.

There was already a few people there but not any that I socialise myself with.

Everyone soon filled all seats and some even standing. Only the important members are here.

Not long after my father and Tyler joined the group while everyone stood up in respect.

My dad walked over to me and pecked my cheek "get ready for this princess" he whispered.

Yeah I was confused but also intrigued I sat silently as my dad began his speech.

"Now as we all know the annual fight is going to commence in exactly three months. Today is the day I announce who the McCanns chose as their opponent!" He started off. I noticed he kept glancing at me with a worried look in his eye.

"Now this year they have chosen my baby girl Katie manning" he stated.

All eyes were now on me and a few whispering and mumbling started happening.

"But she's only 16"

"She's a girl how can she fight"

"Why couldn't they choose me"

" this is fixed"

They all started off as a mumble but then got louder not caring if I heard. I frowned and sighed looking at my father to show I'm upset.

He slammed his fist on the table causing the room to go dead silent.

" IF ANY OF YOU COCK SUCKING ASS WIPES HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT. I WILL JUST FUCKING SHOOT YOU" he bellowed. His face was incandescent with anger.

Daddy hates it when I'm upset.. But he did scare me a bit.

"As I was saying" he calmly continued..

"They chose our baby. So we chose baby Mccann. Although he's older than her I know my princess can do it"

He looked over at me " non stop training, no distractions and you will do your best"

I nodded to show agreement.

Oh boy this will be fun. Not.

"Dismissed" my dad shouted making people scamper out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapters I know but once I get more views they will get longer and better! Comment any ideas

You want to happen and like, vote and read thanks! Xox

Btw...

Jason played by justin age 18

Katie played by ariana age 16

Tyler played by Austin mahone

Might update later tonight or tomorrow 💕💕