Chapter 30.

Katie's pov;

"What do you mean your going away without me?!" I screamed.

"I'm sorry katie but it's business." Tyler sighed.

"Business?! I'm one of the best in this stupid Gang and your not brining me?!" I growled.

"It's for men only stop being such a baby about this!" He spat back.

"Urgh!" I flopped onto the sofa in anger and folded my arms.

"Look kay I'll only be gone for a few months; maybe 3 at tops, I'll call you often and come home if there are any emergencies. I have to go now. I love you sis" he pecked my head before leaving and closing the door behind him.

I relaxed and let out a huge sigh.

I scanned the room not knowing what to do with myself.

I'll just call ariana ask her to stay with me for a while.

Ariana's pov;

"Please princess, you won't be harming katie your only bringing her here, home!" Harry cooed while cuddling me.

"Okay.." I whispered.

"Thankyou" he pecked my forehead and stood up.

"Where you going?" I sighed.

"To tell jason babe I'll be back soon." He closed the door behind him.

"Of course." I sighed to myself.

I jumped as I felt a vibration in my pocket and then giggled to myself realising it was my phone.

"Katie" appeared on my screen.

I picked up.

"Hey." She sighed.

"Hey what's up?" I asked concerned

"My brothers gone on a mission without me and left me all alone in this stupid mansion and the worst part is he's gone for 3 months!" She spat.

"Woah, that's bad babe. Why didn't you go too?" As I finished my sentence harry walked back in.

I put my finger on my lips signalling for him to be quiet and he nodded.

I mouthed katie and he frowned and walked back out.

"Hello? Are you even listening to me ariana?"

"Uh yeah sorry can you repeat what you said?" I asked while clearing my throat.

"No! You know what never mind!" She shouted down the phone.

"No katie I'm-" the line cut off.

She hung up on me.

"Oh for fudge puddings!" I stood up and walked pug the room heading downstairs I bump into jason and harry.

"What was katie saying?" Jason asked.

"Just that her brother is on a mission for like 3 months and she's all alone but because this idiot walked in on the wrong time she hung up out of anger because I didn't hear her! So now I'm going to see her to fix things!" I puffed out.

"Nope your coming with me and Harry your getting the rest of the gang; this is perfect and my plan is completed. Thankyou ariana for co-operating with me." He smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote and comment for more recent updates guys.