Chapter 11.

Katie's POV:

After talking to the familiar man I felt nervous yet excited so I quickly finished shopping and rushed home to get ready for the club.

It was 6pm so I need to hurry.

I had already thanked Jake and grabbed a bite to eat while convincing Tyler to let me go to the club, he thinks I'm too young, I have a fake ID duh!

He finally agreed so I rush and take a shower, shaving&washing (not going into detail yall know what you girls do in the shower😂)

I walked in my room with a towel rapped round my head and body while looking in my walk-in wardrobe looking for a dress and heels for tonight when I felt arms wrap round my waist.

I elbowed him in the stomach and kneed his face. Oops instinct took over.

I looked down to see Jake on the floor holding his nose groaning.

"Fuck sake jake you scared the shit outta me!" I shouted taking the towel off my head and quickly trying to dry it abit with the towel.

I helped him up and sat him on the little sofa in the walk in wardrobe.

"Sorry I thought it would be nice if I came and hugged you from behind" he panted Tryna hold back any cries from the pain.

"Here let me clean you up" I sighed walking to get the first aid.

As I was cleaning him up I felt abit guilty so I pecked him on the cheek making him blush and me giggle.

"Sorry" I whispered and gave a re assuring smile to him.

He smiled back and replied with "it's okay beautiful".

"Let me get ready I'll be down in an hour or two." I sent him out and got on with making myself look good

I picked out matching white thong and bra with the sexy white dress and heels(the one in the pic)

I curled my hair after drying it and applied light makeup.

I applied some strong perfume and finally After an hour and a half I was ready.

I took a quick selfie and left my phone under my pillow incase I get plastered.

I walk downstairs to see about 15 men waiting.

I heard whistles and comments like "oioi" "baby you lookin fine as fuck" making me blush and making my brother angry.

When I got to the bottom of the stairs I walked over to my brother and asked "why so many boys tyy"

"To keep you safe and if we run into any trouble" he said authoritatively.

I groaned "let's just go" I said.

"Remember your 16 not 21 young lady now act it" Tyler spat.

"Remember your not my fucking dad ass hole!" I stormed out waiting by jakes car.

Jake gave me an awkward car ride with 4 other men to the club when I rushed out and gave my ID and got in the club.

I made my way straight to the bar, "whatever is your strongest please" I demanded.

The man smiled and pasted me a weird looking drink. I downed it but straight away regretting it and trying to recover from the burning sensation in my throat and neck.

"Slow down baby girl you've only just got in" I heard a raspy voice chuckle from behind.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. "And who do you think you are?" I scoffed while turning around.

I looked up to see the man from the mall earlier standing there looking hot as ever!

He put his finger up underneath my chin and pushed my mouth shut.

"Careful baby someone might put something in that pretty mouth of yours if you keep it open like that" he laughed at his own joke. I instantly shut my mouth and slapped his chest painfully.

Mentally fan girling at his perfect muscular body he chuckled again "quite a slap you got there, wanna dance?" He held his hand out.

"Okay" I smiled.

I took his hand and he twerlled me around to make me go Infront of him. His big hands on my waist guiding me to the centre of the dance floor our bodies pushed up against eachother and grinding in sync. He turned me around while my booty was on his crotch.

"I've seen you around a lot" he started conversation.

I pulled his neck forward while still grinding "I've seen you around a lot too" I said almost on his ear lobe.

"I think your real beautiful" he hesitates to say it as if he was nervous?

"Your so hot" I smirked into his neck.

"How old are you?" He asked turning me around.

"16" i nervously replied biting my lip hoping he wasn't going to flip.

"Bad girl then, sneaking into night clubs. Don't worry im only 18" he winked.

Sighing with relief I replied "it's fake ID baby not sneaking I get what I want when I want" with confidence I pulled his hands onto my body letting him have a feel while I was kissing his neck.

"Baby" he moaned into my neck.

The song finished and he looked down at me smiling causing me to smile.

"Want a drink?" He offered.

I nodded while he took my hand leading me to the bar.

We both sat down and ordered 10 vodka shots.

"Let's play a game"

" it's called liar liar" he continued, "you tell me 5things about yourself and make 2 of them lies, I'll guess and if I guess them right you take a shot, if not I take a shot" he explained.

"Easy" I replied.

"You start." He waited smiling eagerly.

(Convo between katie and jason. K=katie, j=jason)

K: "okay so, my name isn't really kat, I can sing, I train a lot, my favourite animal are giraffes and I hate flowers"

J: "name isn't really kat and your favourite animal isn't a giraffe"

K: "not bad you" I winked, "your go" I took the shot quickly waiting for his reply.

J "my name isn't justin, I hate girly girls, I'm bipolar I can sing and my natural hair colour is dark brown" he smiled waiting.

K" polkar face huh" I chucked. "First and last one"

J: he took the shot and smiled while winking and putting the glass down. "Time to get to know eachother don't you think? My real name is jason"

K "katie."

J" that sounds more like you, beautiful name for a beautiful woman, can I have your number"

K" sure"

No ones POV.

Katie gave jason her number and they spoke laughing and getting to know eachother. Both having a good time without any sexual things or alcohol.

They both had lust in their eyes and it grew more and more as the seconds went by.

Both been struck by Cupid not wanting to leave eachother.

Eventually the night came to an end and they hugged and said their goodbyes.

They was on eachothers mind all night but jason didn't want to text katie the same night not wanting to be desperate.

But the thing was. He really was desperate for her love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll update more when I get votes on my chapters comments and reads, share my story and get voting! Thankyou!

If you are voting pleas vote on all chapters so I have some sort of support please! Xoxox