Chapter 15.

Tyler's POV:
It's been hours since I had to leave her. Well it felt like it anyway.

I got the whole gang, well the main people to come because it's important.

I didn't want to tell my dad just yet because he will kill me.
Pacing back and forth the door finally opened.

The doctor cleared his throat with his head down. My heart dropped.
"Is s-she?.." I couldn't finish of my sentence.

"No! Not yet.." The doctor said.

"What do you mean yet?" I spat.

"I need a pint of blood from you tyler. Now or she will die." He informed me.

"Okay! Hurry up!" I rushed into the room and say on the closet chair and saw my baby sisters lifeless body on the operating table.

It hurts so bad.

Within a few mins the doctor took my blood and told me to leave and drink plenty of water.

Again what felt like hours the doctor finally came out the door with katie following behind him.
I sighed with relief and went to high her but she pushed me away.
I felt so bad.

Without saying anything she rushed off to the gym again.

I went to walk after her when the doctor stopped me.

"Leave her be just for now." He looked concerned.

I nodded and decided to go for a drive and pick up her favourite food and Starbucks.

About an hour later I arrived home and saw her asleep on the matts in the gym.

I went to pick her up when she jumped up waking herself up and held her heart.

"Fuck sake" she spun on her heel and continued practicing.

"Stop." I demanded.

She continued.
"Katie manning I said fucking stop it!" I bellowed.

She turned around and simply said. "I'm doing as you requested. The fight is tomorrow and I am going to win. Now stop trying to fuck it all up!" She shouted the last part.

I stormed off and punched a wall creating another hole in the wall.

Katie's POV:
I felt my belly growl telling me I'm hungry.

I go and shower and get dressed to go and get some take out food.
I left in my white Range Rover and drove to town.

Once I was in town I shoved my head phones in and had my eyes fixed on my phone looking at the Internet.

Suddenly I felt myself being pushed back. I was on the floor. I look up to see what fucker done this when I saw a man with a flawless angelic face with green eyes and beautiful style.

I blushed at the sight of him.
I took my head phones out and he took my hand and pulled me back up.

"My bad beautiful" he chuckled.
Scanning me up and down. "Are you hurt?" He asked concerned.
I shook my head letting him know I was fine.

"Now I must make it up to a beautiful girl like you for knocking you down." He stated. He held his arm out for me to take it and I did so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Having no motivation and writing this is hard. Please show some support x