Snowstorm

Class 1A were outside training in the snow. It had been snowing a lot recently in Tokyo but Mr. Aizawa didn't care. He dragged all the kids outside, most wearing puffy coats and jackets to keep warm in the freezing air. Out of nowhere with no warning, a huge snowstorm hits Tokyo. Everyone rushes to get inside. At the back of the crowd were Shoto Todoroki and Momo Yaoyorozu. Before they could make it in the building, the wind slams and jams the doors shut. Kids on the other side bound on the doors but no one can get it open.

"We'll be okay, take shelter inside," Todoroki says, not wanting anyone to hurt themselves any longer.

"What are we going to do?" Yaoyorozu says, shivering in her silver sweater.

"I can use my quirk to keep us warm. We need to find some shelter," he says before grabbing Yaoyorozu's hand and walking around the building underneath the skywalks. They found a spot where the wind couldn't hit them and sat themselves down. Yaoyorozu was shivering terribly. Todoroki, feeling bad for, pulled off his coat and wrapped it over her shoulders. She looks up at Todoroki and for a moment, they sat there staring at each other before she looked away. She could definitely feel herself blushing.

Todoroki concentrated on keeping the two of them warm with his quirk but Yaoyorozu was still shivering. He had an idea, but the thought of it made him blush. He had to do it though. He couldn't sit here and watch her freeze.

"If it's okay with you, I could wrap my arm around you and warm you up better," he finally says.

Both of them started blushing even more then.

"Um, okay," Yaoyorozu says very softly. 

He hesitates before slowly wrapping his arm around Yaoyorozu. Instantly she feels the warmth spread through her whole body. Before she could think about what she was doing she had leaned herself against Todoroki. his face was bright red but he didn't move. He liked it. He didn't know why, but he liked it. Soon, they were both warm and Yaoyorozu was no longer shivering.

Somewhere during this time period, they both fell asleep. They were woken by Froppy and Deku, who had called them multiple times but they never answered. The whole class started searching for them on the school grounds wondering what happened to them.

"You two look comfortable," Froppy said.

Shoto blushed and looked down at Yaoyorozu, who was still asleep.

"The school is letting us go home early today. I suggest you take Yaoyorozu home," Deku suggested.

"Right," Todoroki said.

"See ya," Froppy said before bouncing off and soon followed by Deku.

Todoroki leaned back against the walls of the school. He looked down at the sleeping face of Yaoyorozu and realized how beautiful and peacefully she looked. The way her lips parted as he breathed softly as she slept. The way how she looked like she was smiling whenever she breathed. Then he noticed his other hand, which had found its way intertwined with Yaoyorozu's. He didn't want to move and just continue to watch her. She was so beautiful but he had to get her home.

He grabbed her shoulder softly. "Yaoyorozu, wake up," he said.

She didn't stir. He tried multiple times but she didn't wake up. Defeated, he laid back against the building.

'I guess I could carry her home,' he thought.

He decided and carefully pushed Yaoyorozu off his body and carefully slipped a hand under her legs and back. He knew where she lived and made his way to the main road and in the direction of her house. She snuggled close up to his chest and he held her closer, blushing once again.

Halfway to their destination, Yaoyorozu began waking up. She felt the bounce of Todoroki's walking and realized she was currently in his arms and right up next to his chest. She started blushing and covered her face. That's when he looked down and stopped walking.

"You're awake!" he said. 'Is his face red?' Yaoyorozu thought. 'No. Why would he be blushing?'

"Um, the storm settled down and I couldn't wake you up so I started carrying you home. I can, uh, put you down now," he said.

He started to set her down but she stopped him.

"No! Um, I think I, uh, sprained my ankle when we were in the snow. I don't think I can walk," she said. 'why would I say that?'

"Oh, um, why didn't you say anything earlier?" he asked.

"I, uh, didn't want to bother you?" came out more as a question than a response.

"Um, okay then," he said and continued walking, but now he felt awkward and embarrassed. 

Yaoyorozu covered her face in fear Todoroki would see she was blushing. She had never been carried like this before but she liked it, especially since Shoto was doing it.

Neither of them dared to try and make conversation so they traveled in silence.

Yaoyorozu took this time examining his body. She noticed how extremely muscular his arms were and how easily he held her. Was she really light or was he really strong? She didn't know. As she bounced to his walking, she thought she could feel her leg brush against what she believed to be abs through his shirt. The thought made her blush even more. 

Todoroki looked down and noticed the redness of her cheeks.

"Are you alright Momo?" he said, very concerned.

"Mmhmm," she hummed.

He continued walking without saying anything else.