Many Years Later

A few years after they have graduated when both Yaoyorozu and Todorki are twenty years old, Todoroki takes Yaoyorozu on a date where they revisit their favorite places. At the end of the night, after the sun has set and the moon rose, Todoroki walks Yaoyorozu down a familiar roadYaoyorozu thought he was taking her to her parent's house because their mansion was on this road. She was quite surprised when he took a turn and entered the parking lot of an older not so busy hotel. Todoroki took her up to the front doors and turned to her.

"Do you remember this place?" he asked with a smile on his face.

Yaoyorozou stared at the hotel for a moment. She looked inside through the windows and noticed something. The lobby was the same one they entered when Japan had that major snow storm. The one where she confessed to Todoroki about her feelings. She recognized the bench he set her down on when he went to go get a room key.

"It's the hotel. The one I confessed to you in," Yaoyorozu said.

"Yeah. I've never forgotten this place. Sometimes after I dropped you off at home and it was too late for me to go home, I would stop at this place and stay in the same room we did," he said.

"It's a special place. For both of us," Yaoyorozu said and turned to look at Todoroki. She gasped when he put his hand in his pocket and got down on one knee.

"Momo Yaoyorozu. I've known you for so many years. After our practical exam and watching you take charge, I knew I fell in love with you. I didn't think I would ever be able to confess my feelings but here we are now. That day during that snowstorm, my heart was racing. I thought you would hate me later but that night in the hotel, when you confessed to me, I thought my heart was about to explode. Now after many years of dating, I'm ready to take a step further into our relationship. You would make me the happiest man alive if you say yes. But, will you marry me?"

Yaoyorozu had tears rolling down her cheeks and her hands were placed in front of her mouth.

"Yes! Yes of course I'll marry you!" she cried as she lept into Todoroki's arms. Todoroki was not prepared and they fell to the ground. He laughed as a tear dropped from his eye and he sat up. Yaoyorozu pulled away and Todoroki pulled her into a kiss. When they parted, he took the ring from its box and placed on Yaoyorozu's finger.

The wedding took place a few months later. All of their friends were invited. All of Class 1-A (except Mineta) and most of Class 1-B. The colors were a mixture of reds, whites, blues. Yaoyorou's maid of honor was Jirou and Todoroki's best man was Midoryia. Their suits were red and white, like Todoroki's quirk. The girls wore red and black flowers in their hair. The vows were said and almost every girl in the was in tears.

Many more years later when they're both in their thirties, they wake up in a beautiful small mansion as their kids run down the halls to get ready for breakfast.

Todoroki and  Yaoyorozu had four kids since their wedding day. Their oldest was Puro Todoroki. He was 17 and graduated at 14. He had one of the highest IQ's and took over the Yaoyorozu business from his grandfather after he retired.  He likes to wear suits and look very professional, which he is. His eyes are the same blue as his father's and his hair is black with red tips. He has a sharp jaw but if you look from the right angle, he has chubby cheeks, just like his father. His quirk allows him to solve problems quickly that involve math, science, and more, giving him his high IQ. 

Their second child is Junia Todoroki. She's 15 years old and looks like a smaller version of her mother. She has the same spiky black hair and pulls it into a ponytail just like Yaoyorozu. Her quirk is the same as her mother's. Many people mistake her for her mother. She wants to be a pro-hero like her parents and is a 1st year at UA. The likes to wear her father's old PE uniform, which is huge on her.

Then you have their twins Kori and Kasai Todoroki. They're five years old and are the mischievous five-year-olds you'll ever meet. Kori has ice powers, white hair, and black eyes. He likes to wear reds to show his love for his brother. Kasia has fire powers, red hair, and blue eyes. He likes to wear blues and whites to show his love for his brother. They're always found together and if you see one without the other, they're about to prank you. They drive the parents and siblings crazy but they still love them.

The Todoroki's have had hard times but they stick together. They're a strong family and everybody knows not to mess with them.