A Fight

The other's joined Yaoyorozu and Todoroki at the top of the stairs and saw the man too.

"Isn't that the guy the police and pro heroes have been trying to catch?" Uraraka asked.

"Yeah. He's got a quirk that allows him to manipulate the ground," Midoryia said.

"What does that mean exactly?" Todoroki asked.

"Well, the news reports talk about how he can make giant spires of dirt and rock shoot up from the ground and has almost impaled a lot of people. He also makes walls around him that block out bullets that the police would fire at him," Midoryia answered.

"So, what do we do?" Kaminari asked.

"We have our licenses now. Maybe we can help the police and heroes catch him," Tokoyami said, who had summoned Dark Shadow.

Suddenly the man had vaulted off the ledge and fell to the first level. The group rushed to the side to see him land perfectly fine in a kneeling position. The impact created a small crater around him. He stood up, looked around, and took off toward the exit.

"We can't let him escape!" Midoryia said and he jumped over the edge after him.

"C'mon!" Todoroki said and proceeded to create a ramp made of ice down to the second floor that the rest of the group used to get down. They ran after the man who had was carrying a large bag over his shoulder. He ran through the streets, scaring the civilians as he ran past. In the distance, Todoroki heard sirens and knew the police would be on the chase soon. The man turned his head to see the group chasing after him. He smiled at them and turned around and began running backward.

"You really think you can catch me? You're just a bunch of kids!" the man yelled before turning back around and picking up speed.

"We're gonna lose him!" Kaminari shouted.

Midoryia's eyes widen and it seemed a lightbulb just appeared over his head.

"Here's what we can do. Jirou, Kaminari, find the police. I'll send you two a signal of some kind telling you if he stopped and where he is. Tsu, pick up Tokoyami with your tongue and run on top of the buildings to get a high advantage point. Todoroki, pick up Yaoyorozu and use your ice to catch up to him. Uraraka I'll carry you and use my quirk to keep up with Todoroki. Sound good?"

"Let's do it!" Kaminari cried.

Jirou and Kaminari turned around and ran full speed in the direction of the sirens. Tsu wrapped her tongue around Tokoyami and lept onto one of the tall buildings next to them. Todoroki picked up Yaoyorozu in his arms and summoned his ice to push him forward. Midoryia picked up Uraraka and began to jump around keeping up with Todoroki.

Everyone continued to follow the man until they found themselves in the middle of a quieter, darker part of the city. There were barely any street lights and the area was filled with abandoned and rundown buildings. The man ran into the middle of a deserted park. He turned around and slammed his fist into the ground. Like water in the ocean, the earth rose up and a wave of dirt and rock created a ring around the man and went outward, straight at the group.

"Shoto!" Yaoyorozu screamed and gripped Todoroki's neck tighter as he struggled to slow down. He watched in horror as the wave crept closer by the second. At the last second, Todoroki turned around and let the wave slam into this back. Todoroki rolled to the side and Yaoyorozu fell on top of him. He hit his head hard and when he opened his eyes, spots danced around his vision.

Yaoyorozu groaned and climbed off Todoroki, "Are you okay Shoto?" Yaoyorozu asked as she tried to pull Todoroki to his feet.

Todoroki put his hand to his head and leaned against Yaoyorozu as he waited to stop seeing spots and colors dancing in his vision.