Waiting Out the Storm

Their kiss lasted for a while. They stood holding each other. Just then a large object hit the window and caused Yaoyorozu to jump and ended up knocking the two over. They crashed to the floor and Yaoyorozu just so happened to land on top of Todoroki. 

Rubbing her head she opens her eyes to be met with Todoroki's. Her face turns pink and she ends up burying her head in his chest in embarrassment.

"So embarrassing," she mumbles.

Todoroki laughs and pets her head. "Are you okay Momo?"

"mmmm," she groans.

Shoto sits up which caused Yaoyorozu to lift her head off him. She sits back on the floor as Todoroki stands up.

"Sorry," she mutters.

Yaoyorozu is surprised when Todoroki's hand reaches out to her. She looks up to see him smiling at her. A kind, soft smile. She takes his hand and he pulls her to her feet. He sits on the bed and pulls Yaoyorozu with him. He pats the spot next to him and she sits down. 

"Are you okay Momo?" he says.

"Maybe?" she says.

Shoto laughs and wraps his arm around her. She leans up against him just like she did in the storm. 'The storm is scaring her,' he thought. In an attempt to calm her down he pulls her onto his lap and intertwines his hand with hers. He holds her close and begins to hum a small song in her ear.

She calms down and starts to doze off in the warmth of Todoroki's arms. Todoroki, who was dozing off as well, leaned up against the head of the bed. Yaoyorozu snuggled up close and together they fell asleep in each other's arms to the sound of the storm outside.