Ariving at New York

Your PoV
"But Mum why New York!" I cried.
"Honey we don't have anywhere else to go!" My mum replied.
"Bu-Bu-..."
"BUT NO WERE GOING TO NEW YORK AND THATS FINALE NOW GO AND PACK!!" My mum raised her voice. I stomped up stairs to my room and started to pack. 'Ass whole have to do everything you say Blah Blah Blah!! The city is just the best, you walk around you smell the stench of the sewers well actually I don't mind that. But the homeless people are just AGH I hate it! I better get a skateboard for this!!!' I finished packing I brought my stuff out and dumped it on the floor next to the couch downstairs. I saw my mum get off her phone with tears streaming down her face.
"M-Mum are you ok!?" I asked looking sad.
Mum looked at me. "Y-Your father is-..." she looked down and mumbled "DEAD!" I looked at her with a grin "stop playing around mum!" I said with a playful voice. She looked back up at me my grin faded as tears started to form in my eyes. "No he can't be!" I took a few steps back with my hands covering my mouth. My mum nodded then I ran up stairs to my room as tears bulged out of my eyes, I cried myself to sleep.
——————————————————————
Still your PoV
I woke up with the last few tears running dry. I got up from bed and walked downstairs to see Mum packing the boxes in the car I walked out with my box of clothes and helped Mum pack the car. Once the car was packed we had dinner and went to sleep.
——————————————————————
Still still your PoV
We finished going through the check outs in the airport, we finally got on the plane and I was exhausted so I fell asleep. I woke up to see that we were still in the air I saw Mum asleep, so I chucked a movie on once 1 and a half movies went by the plane landed Mum woke up "wa what we here?!" Her eyes widened!