A day

Your PoV
"So how was your DATE!!" April asked with a smirk on her face. The other turtles whipped there heads to me and Mikey. "Get that ugly smirk off your face April!!" I said slamming my skateboard on the ground. "It wasn't a date!" Mikey tried not to blush. "It's ok they can think whatever they want to think!...I'm pooped!" I fell onto the couch my face stuffed in the cushion. I lifted my head and looked at Donnie who was sitting on the floor in front of the couch doing stuff on his laptop. AAACHOOO!! *coughs* "Bless you!" Donnie coughed and looked at me angrily. "Sorry!" I said jumping behind the couch hiding from him. He huffed then got back to what he was doing. "Where's Mr Flirty pants!?" I said looking around. "If your talking about Casey he had to go on this camping trip with his family!" Leo said, I rolled my eyes then jumped back onto the couch. Mikey sat next to me then put on the T.V.
(Time skip)
*snores* 'Awww Mikey's asleep! How cute.' I grabbed a blanket from Mikey's room then placed it on him. I then walked out and went home. Before I could climb up the man whole I remembered I was a mutant then I looked down at my watch then transformed into my human self.