The watches

No PoV
"GUYS IM BACK!!" (Y-N) ran through the entrance of the lair. Mikey peeped his head out of his room to see what the yelling was all about. He widened his eyes as he saw (Y-N) being greeted by April, Casey and the the other turtles, Mikey ran to (Y-N) and squeezed the living daylight out of her. As he put her down there was an awkward silence, (Y-N) broke the silence by asking Donnie and April come with her to Donnie's lab. As they walked in to the lab (Y-N) closed the door. "I want to spend more time with you guys!..." (Y-N) looked down to the ground. "What do you mean?" April asked. "As in like... I want do spend more time with you at day and school!" She explained. "So what do you want us for?" Donnie looked confused. "Like I want you to make some sort of thing that can make you look human but stay the same... you know what I mean?" (Y-N) looked up at the two. Donnie thought for a second then suggested, "why don't I make a hologram watch... so we can look and feel like humans!" (Y-N) and April stood there. "I LOVE IT!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!" (Y-N) jumped on Donnie and squeezed him, then she ran out of the lab leaving April and Donnie standing there shocked at her reaction.
—————————-——————————————
Your PoV
"(Y-N)!!... THE WATCHES ARE DONE!!" Donnie shouted from across the room. I zoomed past the others to Donnie's lab. "LET ME SEE LET ME SEE!!!" I started jumping up and down on the spot clapping. "Calm down or then you won't get to see them!!" Donnie said in a firm voice. I stood steel like a statue waiting for the watches. As April walked out with them in her hands I quickly ran over to her, snatched them out of her hands. I quickly examined the watches then gave them out, the orange one for Mikey, the blue one for Leo and so on. Once the turtles had their watches they put them on, "What are these?" Leo asked. "There watches that can transform you into humans!" I explained. The turtles looked at each other in shock. I looked a Mikey and saw him playing with the watch then turning in to a human he had shortish longish dark brown hair, he steel has his adorable baby blue eyes and slightly darker skin. Luckily he didn't transform naked!! No... he had a green T-shirt and a pair of black jeans including a pair of white sneakers! 'My god he's so freakin cute!!' I thought to myself. The rest transformed as well. Raph had rough brown hair a red shirt dark blue jeans and a pair of black sneakers. Leo had black short wavy hair and had a bright blue T-shirt with black jeans as well as a pair of black and neon green shoes. And finally Donnie had dark brown smooth hair a dark purple T-shirt, black jeans with black and white sneakers. I looked over at April she was blushing petty she was staring at Donnie it almost looked like she was daydreaming!! "BOOYAKASHA!!" Mikey jumped up off the couch and started dancing. "LOOKING GOOD MIKEY WOO!!" I yelled out. April snapped out of her daydream and started giggling at Mikey. Master Splinter walked in, "WHAT IN THE!..." Splinter started "I THOUGHT I SAID NO MORE HUMANS!! WHERE ARE MY SONS!!" I finished. The boys/turtles transformed back to their normal looks. Splinter's eyes widened "What is going on here?!" He asked. "I made these watches that can change us into human form so we can go out at day without scaring people off!!" Donnie explained. Splinter nodded then walked into the dojo (again!). "Well I should be going now I don't want mum to get worried about be!" I said, I walked out. I was halfway to the opening of the tunnel Mikey stopped me by grabbing my wrist. He span me around "since we are able to turn human I was wondering i-if we could Umm..." Mikey cleared his throat then continued, "go out for a uhh a movie!" He blushed a little I did the same, smiled then nodded. "I'd love to!!" I leaned over to Mikey and kissed him on the cheek.