The finding out!!

Mikey's PoV
'Ugh why am I steel thinking about her!?' I sat on my bed  then fell on the shell. 'What did she do to me! Did she put me under some sort of spell?! UGH!!' "Mikey you ok?" Donnie walked in with a worried look on his face. "Yeh Yeh I'm fine!!" I replied with my arm on my face. "You sure you definitely don't look like it!" He crossed his arms. "Urrgg!!.... I guess I could tell you!" I suggested. *sighs* "I think (Y-N) did something to me!!" I said. "Oh... what do you mean?" He asked. "I don't know I keep on thinking about her!" I said, Donnie smirked. "D what's wrong?" I was confused. "Hahahahahahaha!!!" He burst out laughing. "Sh-she didn't d-do any th-thing hahaha you... you.... YOU LIKE HER HAHAHAHA!!!" "What!!" I blushed. "Y- your crazy!" I was discussed by his word. 'Though it could be true!.... NO IT, IT CANT BE!!!' Then I remembered, "HAY YOU LIKE APRIL!! Don't you?" I asked. "Well yeh I I ugh never mind!" He then smiled, "you should tell her!" He smirked. "I... I shouldn't!" I looked down ashamed. "What's wrong why shouldn't you?" Donnie asked. "It's just I'm a mutant turtle and she is you know human!" I said. "MIKEY SHE IS A MUTANT TOO FOR CRIEIN OUT LOUD!!" I looked up at Donnie, "you know what! Your right!!" I said I jumped up of my bed and ran out of the room abandoning Donnie. That's when I realised, 'Damn she's on holiday!!'

————————————————————————
Writers Note
Sorry about not telling you at the start, it's been around two weeks after your mother disappeared! Just so you guys know what I'm talking about!! KK peace out ✌️!!