Part Dragon!

Your PoV
I placed myself on the table then sat back then waited.
Once the research was done, Donnie told me the results. "I think I know what you 4th DNA bit is!" Donnie said. I then sat up in excitement my eyes changed colour to a bright purple again. "What is it what is it!!" I kept bobbing up and down on the table. "Y-Your part DRAGON!!!" He said. My eyes the started to Glow bright purple. "WOOO MY CHILDHOOD DREAM HAS FINALLY COME TRUE!!!!!" I ran out of the lab. Running in circles again I tripped over my tale! "OWW!! Dum tale!" I sat up then sat down on the couch next to Mikey. "Soo what happened?" He asked. "I'm....I'm.... I'M PART DRAGON!!! Yay!!" I replied. "Hay do you want to hang with me at the skatepark!?" I asked. "Ok!" Mikey said. I ran over to Donnie and asked for a witch thingy. He said yes then got to work. While he was going that I asked Splinter if I could do some ninjitsu training with the others he said yes, and so I spent the whole afternoon training. I was about to take Raph down until Donnie walked in with my watch. "YAY! Gimme Gimme Gimme!!" I said snatching the watch out of his hand. I put it on then transformed. "Come on Mikey!" I said grabbing my skateboard and helmet. Mikey did the same then we left.