The date!

Mikey PoV
(Y-N) kissed my on the cheek then left. "YASSS!!" I skipped back to the lair filled with joy.
(Time skip)
I turned into my human form using my cool watch thingy. I made it to (Y-N)'s place to pick her up for the movie. I knocked on the door, the door slowly opened with (Y-N) standing there with a long silky (Fave colour) dress with her hair up in a bun with a red rose pin in her hair, then I blushed a little. 'She is so pretty!' I thought to myself. "So how are we getting to the movie?" She asked looking around. I froze for a second then looked down at my skateboard. She looked down at the skateboard as well, then she ran inside. I waited for a second or two then she came out with a skateboard and helmet in her hands. "Well what are we waiting for!?" She asked. I put a giant grin on my face. Then I ran to my skateboard then we left for the movies.
(Time skip after movie)
"Well that movie was pretty predictable!(Y-N) said with a smirk on her face. "Well I kinda liked it if I say so my self!" I said as we put our helmets on. "Aww well ok I admit it... it was a pretty good movie." (Y-N) confessed. I giggled then hopped on my skateboard. "Hang on I want to take you somewhere first!" I said as I grabbed (Y-N)'s hand.
————————————————————————
Your PoV
We finally made it to were Mikey wanted to go. It was one of the tallest buildings in New York. We watched as the sun arose from the distance. Mikey grabbed my hand coursing me to turn to him he looked at me with a tint of pink in his cheeks. "Uhh I-I want to tell you something." My face started to blush "I-I like you and I mean LIKE LIKE you!" He confessed, his face was filled with red. I held his hand tighter leaned to him then kissed him on the lips! He gave in and did the same back. After around 3 minutes we broke away both of our faces red as tomatoes! I then giggled, "I like like you too!" I said in a childish way.