A Mutant!?

Your PoV
We arrived at the new house and we started to unpack. After 7 brutal long hours we finally finished unpacking, my room was finished as well so I fell on my face on my bed!
"(Y-N)!!" Mum called.
"Yes!" I yelled with my face still stuffed in my pillow.
"Get down here! We're going school shopping!!!" She yelled from downstairs.
"FIIIINE!" I moaned as I got up from bed and walked downstairs I grabbed my brush and neatened my hair, I put my shoes on and walked out to the shop with mum! We walked passed a bunch of ally ways, when I heard some sort of fighting! My mum didn't notice and kept walking I stopped, then froze when I heard someone fall behind me so I turned around slowly!
————————————————————————
Mikey's PoV
"Booyakasha!!" I screamed jumping from the shadows attacking the Kraang with my bros! We were beating them when I saw this dudette she was soo cute I couldn't keep my eyes off of her then I froze witch let one of the Kraang droids hit me and knock me out of the ally! I groaned and tried to get up but it was no use!
————————————————————————
Your PoV
I turned slowly to see a mutant ninja turtle wearing an orange mask! 'He kinda looks cute in a way' I thought to myself. I looked at him and Poked him. "Are you alive!?" I asked. He groaned a little and opened his eyes weakly and tried to say something but I couldn't make it out. I leaned over and wrapped my arm around him and helped him up, he wrapped his arm around me and he limped over back to the ally were the other mutants were fighting some sort of robots! "MIKEY!!" A mutant turtle with a purple mask ran over "Are you ok?!" He asked, I stood there holding on to the orange masked mutant. The mutant opened his eyes weakly again and grinned then passed out!!