Chapter 1 'Sarah Logan'

Chapter 1 (Sarah Logan)

I'm Sarah Logan. I'm coincidently shy around people, and I have big dreams to become a singer. Which I know won't happen; I hate crowds.

I have medium length, brown, wavy hair. I get called short, but also the right size for a seventeen year old. Huh? Weird, that makes everyone else abnormally tall. My mother past away when I was only 15, so not very long ago.

One of my biggest secrets; having a crush on the head soccer player.. Niall Horan.

My best frineds; Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, Megan Hopes, Gorgia Brown & Lea Fair. Each of them a couple, awkward for me.. I can't help that I'm in love with food.

Niall was so, very popular, reaching to the tip of the schools ladder board, having to sit with the attractive, sporty cool kids. Not with just his skills but he had looks too, his blonde, sandy brown hair that sat where ever he placed it.

His beautiful sea, blue eyes.. Not that I stare or anything. Niall was oh so very adorable. His face, his fashion, his laugh, his everything. We are just alike too, we both love food and never put on any pounds... We're as scary as a a baby penguin... I mean we're perfect for eachother..

That's if he actually noticed me.

--------------------------------------

"Oi Sarah, Snap out of it!" Lea clicked her fingers in front of my face, startling me.

"Oh sorry.. What were you saying?" I asked, turning to give her my full attention.

"Well.. now that I can get back to my story.. He said to me that I-" Gorgia got cut off again, groaning as she hit the table with her fist, surprising us.

"Hey guys," Zayn yelled, sitting next to Gorgia.

"You know what.. Never mind!" Gorgia huffed crossing her arms. Zayn put his arm around her, trying to cheer her up.

"I'm sorry for interupting you babe!" He smiled shyly. She smirked and gave him a soft kiss on the lips.

I felt like my heart had been stabbed, not because I was jealous of Them, but because I wanted that. My face dropped as I saw Niall's girlfriend walk past me heading to his table. She sat in his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck to give him a heated kiss. My pain kept throbing. Harry looked over to me and nuged my shoulder.

"Hey, you. Stop beating yourself up, I hate seeing you like this," He smiled, peering over my shoulder to watch them.

All of my friends knew I liked Niall, because I trusted them.

"I know Harry, I just can't take it anymore, you all have someone.. and I'm just sitting here... Alone... as... usual.." I stated shyly, playing with my fingers.

"Stop it Sarah, you'll find someone.. Trust me.." He explained, wresting his arm on my shoulder. I nudged it away giggling.

What would I do without them? My mum died a couple of years ago, I'm very emotional so I cried for months. We were very, very close. I would tell my mum everything, about my day, my problems, my friends, my family, I even told her about Niall.

When she died, my dad became abusive and started to throw things at me. He tried to kill me, but I didn't have the guts to tell my friends, what would I do if my dad went to prison? I would have to move with another relative in another state. I did everything for my friends. They were everything I had left that loved me... for me. Ever since then, I've never been the same.

-------------------

Please let me know how it was guys! It would mean a lot! <3 Love all of you who read this!

Jade x