Lively London

"Oh Lady ___! That dress definitely brings out your beautiful (e/c) eyes!" Your lady in waiting said as you twirled about in your new tailored dress.

You didn't like it much, as it wasn't your color. But, you figured it did bring out your eyes.

"Thank you, Lillian." You said quietly as you left the tailor and walked down the streets of London.

It was a cloudy day, and you were afraid it might rain. Rain was no fun when you were shopping in London.

"We should be getting back to the carriage, my lady, yes?" Lillian said in a quiet voice.

"Oh, well walks around London are always fun!" You said, not wanting to go home. You didn't like your manor. It was quiet, cold, and lonely. Ever since mother passed away, your father was always gone on business trips. It must be his way of mourning.

You felt slow drips of water hit your arm every now and then, Lillian panicking behind you.

Suddenly, it down pours. You didn't have an umbrella or anything to cover you with. You suddenly don't like being in the rain and longed for the carriage ride home.

No one is on the streets except you and your lady in waiting. Until you see a boy about your age with his handsome butler at his side.

The two seemed not to be effected by the rain as they quickly walk over and cover you with their umbrella.

"Thank you!" You said quickly to the strangers, trying to be lady-like in a soaking wet dress.

The butler smiled. The boy, however, seems to be lost in a daze in your (e/c) eyes.

A carriage suddenly stopped beside you. It was your servant, Levi. He was supposed to be at the manor.

"Levi! Why are you here? How did you get here so fast?!" Lillian shouted, slightly concerned.

"The manor! It's on fire!" Levi shouted, stepping off the carriage.

Your eyes widened in disbelief. It can't be. It can't. Not your manor. No. You heard about a fire in another manor a while back. But it can't happen to your manor.

The dark gorgeous butler quickly offered life changing advice. "Excuse me, I couldn't help but over hear, the young lady and her servants are welcome to stay at my young master's manor until further notice."

"Oh, no! We couldn't ask of such help!" Lillian quickly responded for you, as you were still in shock.

"I demand it." Said the boy in a serious voice.

---------

~~~~~~

---------

You were in shock for the rest of the night. Was your father home yet? Who did this? Why? Do they want you dead?

Your head swarmed with questions as your evening went by.

You were soon in a warm bed, just like your own.

Falling asleep soundly, not planning on waking to anyone or anything.

{ A/N

Sorry! I usually have good beginnings to my stories, but this didn't go so well!

Make sure to give me feedback so I can make it better! ^-^

~MultiFandomGirll}