Kidnapped

You woke up on your bed, still in your corset from last night.

As Mey-Rin helped you dress, you recalled last nights events.

Sebastian broke apart from your kiss and said kindly, "I love you, Lady (y/n), but I am a creature not of this earth, and I am afraid that our love will fall short,"

You looked into his blood red eyes. Not of this earth?

He could tell you were confused as to what he said next.

"Lady (y/n) . . . I am one hell of a butler."

Your mouth gaped open in realization.

One hell of a butler.

"Sebastian," you said slowly, "I do not care if you are a demon or witch . . .

Kiss me."

Your thoughts were interrupted by Mey-Rin's statement of your beauty.

You walked out of your room and sat outside. You wondered how your manor was when you felt a presence behind you. Sebastian?

You looked behind you to see a boy with an eye patch.

Ciel Phantomhive.

"Miss (y/n)?" He asked quietly.

"Ciel Phantomhive?" You said, looking away.

He walked over to you, putting his hand awkwardly on your shoulder.

Your hair seemed to spike up all over.

Did Ciel just . . . Make you . . . Nervous?

"(Y/n)," Ciel said sweetly, "your (e/c) eyes look stunning today,"

You blushed madly and turned to face him, palms sweaty.

"Have you heard any news about your mano-" Ciel paused as suddenly a group of armed men surrounded the garden.

You stood up quickly, hiding behind the young Earl. "Ciel! They must be after me!" You gripped his arm tightly. "Help, Ciel please!"

Surely it is the people who burned down your manor. Your father had many enemies and was well known.

The boy with the eye patch didn't know what to do. He froze and didn't do anything. He didn't call Sebastian. He didn't move. The Queen's Guard Dog didn't understand.

Half the men put their weapons down and walked inward. Closer and closer.

They were right upon the quivering girl and frozen boy. You began to cry, being picked up and carried away from a suddenly screaming Ciel.

You opened your eyes and saw Ciel for one last time, screaming his name at the top of your lungs. But no sound came out. You lost your voice with no use at all. So you just cried silently.

"Shut the girl up!" One of the men said gruffly.

You felt a sudden blow to the head, and everything got fuzzy, then darkened from the corners.