Faster, and Faster

After your encounter with Ciel in the garden, you couldn't help but feel like a giddy child. Ciel loved you. But then Sebastian also loved you.

So when you were told that you were going into London with Ciel, Sebastian, and your lady-in-waiting, Lillian, to get a new dress for a ball tonight, you couldn't wait. You didn't enjoy shopping for dresses much, but it was better than wondering where the men who kidnapped you were.

"Lady (y/n), you look absolutely marvelous in that dress," Sebastian said as you twirled in a shiny fuchsia gown.

Ciel cut a glare at his butler, but looked back at you, nodded, and said "Fuchsia looks good on you, (y/n),"

Lillian sighed, "You haven't looked that happy in a dress since your mother-" Lillian stopped and cleared her throat.

You didn't mind Lillian making that sudden reference to your mother, you were too busy looking into Sebastian's blood-red eyes.

You were soon back at the manor, getting ready for this ball.

-

Trying very hard to tie your corset, you couldn't get it. You were afraid to call for someone, fearing it might be Sebastian.

But soon the door opened to reveal Sebastian. You sighed, in relief and disappointment.

"If you need help milady, just call." The butler said lovingly.

He tightened your corset, you feeling quiet awkward.

"Thank you, Sebastian." You said to the butler, now facing him.

"I am merely a ser-" the tall man started.

You cut him off by pressing your lips to his. You sat in the small lounge you had and pulled Sebastian down with you.

You now found yourself sitting in his lap, getting hotter and hotter.

Moving your lips with his never felt better. Ciel was lovely, but tonight reminded you of his fiancé more and more.

So faster and faster you fell for his demon butler.

Faster and faster you moved your lips in sync with Sebastian's.

Faster and faster you forgot the world.

Soon you would be Sebastian's.

But right before your heart became Sebastian's forever, the door opened and a heartbroken Ciel appeared.