Men

Your eyes fluttered open to see nothing.

You were blindfolded.

You used your other senses to find out where you were.

You were chained. Damp metal all around you. Maybe near the port?

You smelled whiskey. Kidnapped by drunks?

You heard men yelling nearby. You wanted to know why you were kidnapped.

Knowing people were nearby you made noise so they'd notice you. You rattled your chains all over.

"Hello, beautiful! You ready for the show?" Your blind folds were taken off and you saw a man dressed nicely. Rich. Was he the one in charge?

"Just do what we say and you'll live, Princess." The man spat.

You figured you'd listen. Surely you'll be rescued soon. Ciel . . . Sebastian . . .

Help . . .

You were led out of the room up stairs to a more classy room. It looked like a study, but there was a dress sitting on the desk. You were ordered to put it on when a woman came in to help you.

After she tightened your corset and started putting on the dress, you were afraid it would be too small and your chest would flow out, as small as it is.

The woman silently put your (h/l) (h/c) up. She put in matching ribbons and pushed you out of the study.

Another man walked over and put his hand at the small of your back. You felt strongly uncomfortable at this action, but lived to be led to a carriage.

"Miss (y/n), we are going to a party hosted by a very wealthy man. You will listen to what we tell you, and do not run off. If you do, you won't live to tell how you got away." The man said gruffly.

You nodded and looked at your lap.

You will surely die an old woman here. Unless you run away and die before you're old.

You finally reached your destination and hit out of the carriage.

The man led you into the large manor filled with people. "May I have this dance, miss?" He said as you entered.

You took his hand and, luckily, knew the waltz. You danced gracefully and effortlessly.

"After this dance you are free to roam around, but remember we have eyes on you everywhere, Miss (y/n)." The man, whose name you didn't know, said.

The dance ended soon after and you went to the dessert table. You were suddenly greeted by a slender blonde man.

"What is this beautiful jewel's name, might I ask?" He said, clearly looking to flatter the young lady.

You curtsied and greeted him, giving him your name.

"Miss (y/n), may I speak with you in another room?" The man asked, seeming more handsome by the second.

You followed him up a large staircase and he led you into a room. A bedroom.

You became suddenly nervous and started for the door. The man quickly closed it and laughed.

The room became quite fragrant as the door burst open and you felt dizzy.

'Not again' you thought, as everything faded away into darkness.

-

You awoke to see blood splattered everywhere. Where were you?! Whose blood is this?!

You realized it was the men's around you. But you felt dizzy.

You looked at your arm. There was blood oozing out. Your dress was soaked in warm blood.

"S-Sebasti-Sebastian . . ." You tried to call for help, but were too quiet.

"Sebastain,"