Love Triangle

You woke up with a throbbing headache. What happened? Where are you?

You looked around and saw you were in a cold, musty room with metal as walls, ceiling, and floor.

Though you were lying on a soft bed.

You looked to your left to see an muscular, raven-haired man in chains on the wall. He was stripped of his shirt and had his head bowed. His muscular torso was streaked with blood and sweat.

Then it hit you.

Sebastian.

That's Sebastian.

You tried to get out of the bed, but realized you were chained too. What now?

---

~~~~~

---

[Ciel]

I knew now was not the time to call my butler. Timing was everything. Right now, it was all about timing.

"Phantomhive . . . If you want your girl and butler back, you'll have to pay a price." Said a blonde, slender man.

"I will not pay you anything. But I do need them back, I'm afraid." Don't call Sebastian, now's not the time. Wait.

"Then we have no business." The blonde man said.

I shrugged and untied my eye patch. "Sebastian! Here I am!"

The man laughed as many levels below a chained demon looked up, eyes glowing, and pulled his chains from the wall. He laughed as many levels below the demon kissed a girl's forehead and killed all the guards who tried stopping him from getting up to Ciel and the strange man. He laughed as the demon got closer.

But he stopped and gasped as the man he had whipped down stairs was in perfect condition and hastily running to him. He didn't know how to react when the demon's hands clenched his throat. When the demon went back and rescued the girl. When the demon threw him out the window.

He was frozen in fear to the moment he died.

He should have known not to mess with Ciel Phantomhive.

---

~~~~~

---

[You]

As Sebastian took you back to the manor, shirtless, you hugged his muscular figure tightly. Sebastian rescued you. Even if it were at Ciel's orders, Sebastian was the one who rescued you.

---

The next morning you were confronted by Ciel in the garden.

"Lady (y/n)." Ciel walked toward you.

You curtsied and said, "Thank you Ciel! I-I don't know if I would have survived without you."

He smiled. Ciel smiled. "I'm glad you're feeling well, but I'm afraid that the people who burned down your manor and kidnapped you still wish you to be with them."

You looked down, tears brimming your eyes. "Yes, I figured that would be the case."

Ciel walked closer and grabbed your hands. "Miss (y/n). I will protect you. I will make sure you are safe no matter what because I--because I lo-I love you."

You suddenly became nauseous and needed to sit. You collapsed in Ciel's arms and then remembered he was engaged. You quickly supported yourself again and felt a pang of guilt.

Ciel embraced you and whispered, "I love you, (y/n)."

Your eyes threatened tears as Ciel pulled away slightly and tilted his head.

His face wasn't inches from yours and you forgot about him being engaged. You forgot about Sebastian. You forgot about the people who want you dead. You forgot about everything as Ciel's lips pressed against yours hungrily.

You didn't feel the slightest feeling of guilt as you moved your lips with Ciel's. You felt at home. You loved this kiss.

Ciel then broke apart and pecked your cheek. "See me in my office later,"

You nodded as he then walked away and you couldn't keep your happiness in. But then you remembered Sebastian.

Ciel kissed differently as to Sebastian. Sebastian's kisses were strong and dominant as Ciel's was more of a kind way of saying "I love you". But you couldn't help but love the both of them and the way they both kissed you.

But you still knew that only one can have your heart. Only one can win this love triangle. You can't have both demon butler and young master.

---

~~~~~

---

{A/N

So this love triangle is more of two people loving one other, but I will create an ending if the reader choses Ciel and if the reader choses Sebastian.

Even if you'll never chose one over the other I encourage you to still read both endings xP

-MultiFandomGirll}