Sebastian or Ciel

"L-Lady (y/n)," Ciel stuttered.

Your eyes stung with tears. "C-Ciel, I-"

Ciel ripped off his eye patch to reveal a purple-ish eye. You knew it must be the sign of Ciel and Sebastian's contract. "Sebastian! This is an order: stay away from Lady (y/n)!"

You got up from Sebastian's lap and begged Ciel to take it back. He tore his arm from your grasp and walked away to his study.

You balled on the floor. How could this happen? Sebastian seemed more torn than you. You were the one person he loved. He walked past you with watery eyes.

That sight made you want to cry more, soon you were crying so hard you were silent.

You must have cried so much, you'd never have to cry again.

Ciel was hurt. Sebastian was hurt.

Can all you do it hurt others?

-

There was a knock on the door you don't remember closing.

It opened, though you never said it could be.

"Time for the ball, (y/n)." A voice that sounded similar to Ciel's said.

You nodded, got up from the floor, and fixed your make up.

Ciel waited by the door.

When you were finished, Ciel les you outside to the carriage.

Sebastian helped you in, though you recoiled slightly, making it harder for each of you to get you into the carriage.

Sitting next to Ciel made you want to cry. But you knew this wasn't the time.

Even if Sebastian was driving the carriage, you still didn't want to show vulnerability.

You felt terrible though. Hurting Ciel like that was unnecessary. You pecked his cheek and sat slightly farther away from him than before, blushing.

He was blushing as well. "I'm sorry, Lady (y/n)." Ciel said quietly.

You then decided, and fell into a deep kiss with Ciel in the backseat of his carriage.

You couldn't help but think if Ciel can control Sebastian, Ciel can say no to your relationship anytime. So why not kiss Ciel?

Ciel pulled apart and buried his face in your neck, covering you with kisses.

"Ciel," you started.

Ciel cut you off by brushing his lips across yours teasingly.

You kissed him square on the lips and it seemed to become hot in the carriage. Your lungs screamed for more air, your breathing became heavy.

But the carriage slowed and Ciel and you quickly gained your composure back.

The carriage door opened and Ciel followed you out, Sebastian seeming more hurt than ever.

Did he know?

Then you remembered.

Of corse he knew.

Now you felt even more guilty.

But you still walked into the ball with a big smile, acting as happy as a girl your age and place in society should be.

Ciel found Lizzy and went off around with her. You danced with random men until you found yourself dancing with Ciel.

Whenever he danced he seemed nervous. He let you lead, but still clipped your toes every now and then.

"I could break off the engagement, you know," Ciel said softly.

What.
"I would marry you, (y/n)." He said.

"B-but Lizzy loves you. I could never hurt her like that. She seems so kind." You stuttered.

"She'll understand. I could marry you, (y/n). I just need you to accept."

Your mouth felt dry. "Ciel, I . . . "

Did Ciel just propose?

"I love you, Lady (y/n). And I'd like to marry you . . . Someday." Ciel's eye didn't move from yours.

"Oh! There you are, Ciel!" Came Ciel's fiancé's voice.

Lizzy.

She hugged him tightly and you were still stunned about Ciel asking you to marry him.

You seemed to be on a daze the rest of the time you were at the ball.

-

When you got back to the Phantomhive Manor, you decided to take a walk in the garden. Then you were confronted by an emotional Sebastian.

"Sebastian! I-I thought-" you stuttered.

You were cut off by a loving embrace and passionate kiss.

You felt your feet lifted off the ground and kissed Sebastian back.

"I had to see you, (y/n)," Sebastian said after pulling his lips from yours.

"SEBASTIAN! You deliberately disobeyed my orders!" Ciel came running from the manor, anger in his eye.

You gasped. Again your time with Sebastian was interrupted you you felt guilty once more.

Sebastian put you down and said calmly, "I am in love with her, my lord. I cannot leave her unless she tells me to, for all I want is her happiness."

Your eyes stung with tears.

"(Y/n)," Ciel said lovingly, "do you love him, or me?" He clenched his fists.

Your eyes widened at realization you now have to choose.

Sebastian.

Or Ciel.