eleven

Jeongin tries to do all of his daily activities but a particular memory keeps making him distracted.

"Emp!" Jeongin manages to squeak out a sound as Chan's thick dry lips kisses his soft ones. 

Jeongin yelps as he loses his balance on the horse and almost falls, pulling on the horse's straps. "What's wrong lil' bro? Losing your horseback riding skills now? I beat you on today's fencing!" The soon-to-be king nasally teases his little brother, making the smaller scrunch his face in anger and ride off away from the brother. "Bloody hell."

"What's wrong, your highness?" Jeongin's maid asks as he angrily takes off his equestrian helmet with a scowl, his eyebrows knitted together. "I just keep getting distracted!" Jeongin says, throwing his helmet onto the reading chair positioned in the corner of his window. "Is this love, your highness?" The maid asks with a smile, two small lines forming in the corner of her eyes. "No!" Jeongin whines as he slams the bathroom door, making his maid chuckle lovingly. "He's adorable" The maid says to herself, looking at the door separating her from the prince.

cαll wιтн нαɴ jιѕυɴɢ..

Hello?

Jisung,

Yes?

Let's meet today.

What do you want to do?

I don't mind anything, I just want to see you guys.

Uhm..

Do you want to see us, or Chan?

W-What? What makes you think that! Of course not! You gu-

Okay, chill Prince. I was just joking.

But, alright I'll tell them.

...

Also, did something happen between you and Chan?

тнe cαll нαѕ eɴded.

Thank you for 1k! I appreciate it lots, a chapter might come today! Three chapters a day because we achieved 1k! Love y'all mwah x