twenty eight

Jeongin finishes rubbing the lotion on his smooth legs, he decided to wear silk shorts to bed today as the weather had warmed up a lot more, even though he had two air conditionings in his room, he thought it would be more comfortable to sleep in shorts. 

He had many things going through his mind, it was random- But, was Chan thinking of him when he went to Japan? Is that why the crown was bought? Jeongin was sure it was expensive and he would not hesitate to pay back Chan the cost of it.. if he knew.

Jeongin was about to lay in bed, keeping his novel on his nightstand. That was until he heard a grunt and a loud knock on his window. He rolls his eyes and makes his way towards it. He opens the window, careful to not hurt the fingers on the corner. "Yes, Bang Chan?" Jeongin says as he steps back, so Chan could climb through the window. "Just wanted to company you, I guess." Chan flashes his famous charming smile that never fails to make Jeongin swoon, the corner of Jeongin's lip twitches as he contains his smile. 

Chan sits across of Jeongin on the prince's big bed, hands touching the silk covers. Jeongin tilts his head to the side cutely, big doe eyes looking at Chan. "You're wondering the real reason why I'm here, yeah?" Chan predicts, earning nonchalant nods from the brunette, he lowers his head with a chuckle. "I like opening up to you, and I needed to get things off my chest."

"I uh, I visited my mother, for once. I haven't visited in ages ever since I got kicked out- long story. We were catching up and things seemed well, but once she asked what I was doing, everything went down hill. She didn't like that I did tattoos and that I gave up on swimming, she started saying harsh words and I brought up the past, many things happened and it ended with her telling me to leave." Chan rambles, Jeongin listening carefully with a soft gaze. "I'm sure she just wants the best for you.." Jeongin says, giving Chan a small comforting smile. "I understand that, but she didn't have to say such harsh words." Chan says, his eyes were glossy and full of pain. "Yet, I'm stupid enough to bring up the past." He continued, negativity filled the air. "I'm sure you didn't mean to, it was brought out by anger.. right?" Jeongin scoots closer, his voice soft and comforting to Chan.

"I feel that I'm a failure to her. I've disappointed her many times by now, and I'm sure she has given up on me. Everyone else would give up on me too." Chan manages to dig deeper into his wound, he uses harsh words on himself. Jeongin sees the pain in his eyes, it was upsetting.

Jeongin brings himself in fours on the bed, taking a step forward with his knees and palms. He tilts his head, so he could kiss Chan. A proper kiss this time, it was not drunken, sloppy or a regret. However, it was sure as hell unexpected- for the both of them.

Chan felt like he would fall apart anytime, he could hear his heart beat in his ears and his body was warm- especially his chest. Jeongin's lips were soft and tasted sweet, he was gentle as well.

The kiss had not lasted long, Jeongin pulled back and sits back on his legs, looking up at Chan with a sweet smile. "I won't give up on you." He says, a hint of adorableness in his voice. Chan breaks into a smile, he shakes his head and moves forward- he captures Jeongin's lip with his once again. This time he holds Jeongin's cheek with a hand, as Jeongin's hand was on his neck. 

"I fancy you."

"I'm glad to be one of things you fancy." 

"What are the others?"

"Sweet stuff."

"Isn't that the same? You're sweet."

"...prince."

"Alright, my apologies."

HMAUDHFHWJGHUYENGHYGDGVG ARE YALL HAPPY THEY FINALLY STOPPED BEING COWARDS FHFGHF HHAHDAAHAHAHAHAHAH