twenty one

Jeongin knocked his knuckles on the wooden door, looking around whilst he waited for the owner to open it. Jeongin looked down at his hands, smiling at the paper bag his hands tightly clutched. "Oh, Jeongin.. What are you doing here?" The blonde says once their eyes meet when the door swings open slightly. "Is it an appropriate time to visit?" Jeongin asks, worried he had came at the wrong time. "Uh.." The blonde hesitates, looking doubtful. He steps aside to open the door wider, so Jeongin could take a peak. Jeongin looks inside, to see a female sitting on Chan's couch, playing with her phone. "A-Ah, I understand! I'll get going, b-bye!" Jeongin stumbles with his words, waving to the blonde and bolting away from the blonde who had something to say, but the prince fled away too quickly.

"Who was that girl?" Jeongin wondered to himself, sitting on his reading chair with a book opened on his lap. "Is she his girlfriend?" The questioned appeared, his ears tinting red and his eyes lowering. "I knew it, when have I ever gotten something I wanted?" Jeongin says sorrowfully, looking out his window. "You're pathetic Yang Jeongin, princes are supposed to get princesses; that's what father always says. How am I going to get the crown if I'm attracted to my own gender? I need that crown." Jeongin mumbles to himself with knitted eyebrows. "Can't believe I got his dog some toys." Jeongin scoffs, looking at the paper bag thrown on his bed, some toys spilling out. "Don't look at me with your stupid beady eyes." 

"Would you stop burning holes into that globe? What's gotten into you, your highness?" The maid says, breathing out a laugh. Jeongin tears away his eyes from the globe, sighing. "The male.. I'm interested in, has a lady." Jeongin fiddles with his fingers, looking up at the maid with big sad eyes. "Aw, I'm sure there are more fishes in the sea, your highness." She says, eyes full of sympathy. "No! I don't want to fall in love anymore, curse you Bang Chan, you stupid crumpet." The maid laughs, clutching her stomach softly. 

"Eunjung.. I'm lucky to have you." Jeongin says as the maid pampers Jeongin's face with a mask, massaging the soft skin. "You're welcome, hun. Now stop moving, your highness."

"All those stupid times he flirted with me, calling me cute and he even kissed me! And turns out he has a lady friend, this is bugging me. I wish I punched him when he kissed me. Stupid drunkard."Jeongin punches the cushion on his lap, whining when Eunjung accidentally pulls on a strand of hair. "You kissed him?!" Eunjung says with wide eyes, lips tugging up into a bright smile. "No, no Eunjung, you got this wrong. He kissed ME." Jeongin angrily slumps into his seat when Eunjung gasps. "He's such a stale crumpet."