twenty two

hαn jísung + чαng jєσngín

Oi!

Hello, Jisung

Jeongin-ah, let's go to Chan's place today! Your mission is to rebel against the king as much as you can, right?

Uh, okay.. and yes, why?

Changbin smokes! Maybe you should try~

Ah, no thank you; smoking is unhealthy so I don't want to try it

Aish, you're no fun.

But, we are meeting at Chan's house right?

Yeah.

Jeongin gives a grimace of worry into the mirror, sighing. He spritzes his perfume onto his neck and grabs his bag, walking out the room, immediately greeted by many maids, exchanging smiles and greetings.

"The same apartment I went to three days ago." He tells the driver, who nods his head.

"Oh, Jeongin. Jisung told me you guys were coming, but I didn't know it was soon.. Uh, my.. friend is here so I suggest you put a mask on." Chan says, opening the door after three knocks. Jeongin places his mask on, curious as to who Chan's friend was. Chan steps away, so Jeongin could enter the apartment, only to gasp - it's the girl from before. "Haewon, Jeongin." Chan refers to the girl sitting on the couch, introducing Jeongin to her. "A-Ah.. the Jeongin," Haewon says, smiling softly at Jeongin, waving at him. "Why're you wearing the mask? Is it dusty outside?" Haewon asks, concerned. "O-Oh.. no- it's because I'm sick." Jeongin comes up with an excuse, laughing nervously. "Ah I see, get well soon!" Haewon says, smiling with her eyes - she seems cute.

"Haewon, when will Jiwoo be here?" Chan asks Haewon, it had been awhile since Jeongin arrived - Jisung had arrived as well. "Soon! She says she would be buying us dinner, so she went to pick it up first." Haewon giggles, smiling once again - she's very smiley.

"Jeongin, I was thinking we should all go to the beach soon, with others." Chan tells Jeongin, they were both in the kitchen, drinking iced tea that Chan had made. "Why don't you go with your girlfriend." Jeongin mumbles, looking away. "Hm? What did you say?" Chan asks, leaning closer to Jeongin to get a better hear. "N-Nothing!" Jeongin steps back, Chan was too close, he had a girlfriend for god's sake!

"Haewon, I swear I almost stuck a n-" Jisung's dramatic story was then cut off by a doorbell, indicating someone was here. "Must be Jiwoo!" Haewon excitedly says, a happy smile plastered on her face as she gathers her purse and coat. She waves to everyone and answers the door, swinging it open to be met by a tall raven haired girl. "Jiwoo!" She excitedly chimes, standing on her tippy toes to place a kiss on the girl's cheek. Jiwoo places her hand on Haewon's waist, waving to Chan with a sly smile and closing the door immediately after Chan returns the wave.

"So.. Haewon was just a friend of yours that needed advice on her fight with her girlfriend?" Jeongin trails, lowering his head. "Yep, she came today to thank me as my advices worked and she made up with her girlfriend." Chan nods as his lips were pressed into a thin line. "A-Ah.."Jeongin nods, cringing at himself and all the fuss he had made the day before. "By the way, why'd you come three days ago? Forgot to ask." Chan brings up, making Jeongin's eyes widen. "Ah that.. I wanted to bring you the gifts I had bought for Chi," Jeongin quietly says, giving Chan the brown paper bag. "Ah, thanks!"

Jeongin had misunderstood,

badly.