four

-

Jeongin stands around the food table, greeting at everyone who smiles at him

Jeongin stands around the food table, greeting at everyone who smiles at him. He then hears muffled chatters and looks to wear they point and whisper at, it's Chan. Jeongin's breath hitches and he makes his way through the crowd, which was easy as they would make way for the prince. "Bang Chan," Jeongin smiles at the blonde, who cocks his head to the side whilst looking at the prince with a gaze. Some guests gasp at how the man hadn't greeted the prince properly, whispering and covering their mouths.

"You look great, your highness." Chan slyly smirks, looking off to the side as Jeongin waves at some guests. "You look great yourself too." Jeongin shyly and truthfully mumbles. It was true, the blonde had worn a tuxedo and to be frank, it made the royal enjoy the view. "I bought this after selling all the gold jewelry you had given me." Chan takes a sip of his champagne, licking his lips.

"Jisung and Changbin won't be coming, they said they had plans." Chan says, sitting back and looking off into the crowd of people conversing. "That's.. alright. To be frank, I didn't expect at least one of you to be here." Jeongin says, fiddling with the end of his cloaki, looking down. "Why not?" Chan asks, his eyes look at Jeongin to the side. "Not used to having friends." Jeongin says, sighing loudly. "Most of my friends get taken away by my brother, he's cooler and more kind, it seems." Jeongin looks at the soon-to-be king chatting his thoughts away with a group of girls who have a pound of makeup on their face, covering their mouths as they giggled in a fake way, probably not understanding his brother's ridiculous humour. "I don't see anything good about him. He seems cocky and boring." Chan lazily looks at Jinwoo, sipping his champagne. "To you, that's how he is. To everyone else, he's like gold."

The two ended up feeling bored, moving from the corner they sat at, to the balcony.

The wind softly blows at them, it's light enough to relax them. "What lifestyle are you living, Bang Chan?" Jeongin curiously asks Chan, tilting his head to the side to have a better look at Chan- who bent over the balcony. "I live in a shady apartment, it's nice I suppose, I work at a tattoo shop, it pays well, but not enough. I met Jisung and Changbin at a party, we three got drunk and performed Katy Perry's Firework on the tiny karaoke machine together, we hogged it till' the host kicked us out, and from that day we became best buds." Chan lowly chuckles, holding the champagne glass which was probably his fifth one, swishing the liquid around. "It's nice to have a normal life, I envy you." Jeongin says, sighing for the nth time that day. "You're living the life, your highness." Chan takes the last sip of his champagne, licking his lips afterwards, catching Jeongin's glance. "A stressful life for sure. I'm tired of riding horses, Disney makes it seem so fun." Jeongin fiddles with the sleeves of his tux, biting his lips in frustration. "I guess not everyone can be satisfied, huh?" Chan says, his shoulders rising up once a chuckle leaves his throat. "Why does your father favor your brother? Aren't the youngest the ones that get the most attention?" Chan makes a point, having a younger sibling himself. "Brother outshines me at everything." Jeongin smiles at Chan sadly, diverting his gaze away once he sees Chan cock his head in confusion.

"From what I've heard around this place, you seem to get good grades, you are great at fencing, you are great at horseback riding, you have a nice fasion taste and that you can sing?" the blonde feeds the royal truthful comments, making the royal blush a crimson red, shrinking into his place. "Well, thank you." He smiles, dimples visible. "What do you enjoy doing, Bang Chan?" He asks, nudging the older gently. "I like doing tattoos, but I don't like receiving em'. I do enjoy music with the other two rascals, and I sometimes work out to pass by the time." He speaks for himself, earning entertained looks from the prince. "You do tattoos? Do one on me soon, would you?" Jeongin asks, smiling charmingly at the tattoo artist, earning a shrug, "What would you like, prince?"

The time passes by, the two gets closer and Chan gets more tipsy.

"Maybe, you should go home." Jeongin tells him, giving a lopsided smile to the blonde, who nods. "See you soon, your highness." The blonde winks at the younger, reminding the royal that he has the blonde's number, "feel free to call me."