seventeen

hαn jísung + чαng jєσngín

Ayo Jeongin

Hello!

You wanna meet up today? 

Isn't it a little too early?

So.. you don't want to? :C

No! That's not it! 

I just found it a little strange that we are meeting so early..

Oh, well I just wanted to spice things up a lil'!

Well, where do you guys wanna meet up?

I found out from someone that you love sweet stuff,

My brother has a nice restaurant/cafe!

That sounds marvellous! Send me the location!

hαn jísung + sєσ chαngвín

It worked, tell Chan to go to my brother's cafe.

Nice.

sєσ chαngвín х вαng chαn

Ayo Chan hyung 

What do you want

Jeez 

Wanna meet up wit the gang?

Never say 'gang' ever again could you

But yeah sure, where?

Jisungs' brother's cafe?

Ah yeah I know that one, k see ya

Mhm :-)

It was unplanned, but Jeongin was free today, so he tagged along anyways. He got ready and immediately went to his driver, who was no longer surprised at how the prince often went out now, "Sure thing, your highness." the driver would tell him.

Jeongin entered the cafe, instantly wow-ing at the atmosphere, it was definitely his style and the smell the cafe produce made his stomach growl. He would definitely thank Jisung for introducing him to this place, it seemed amazing.

"Oh prince, they aren't here yet?" Jeongin's head snapped up, looking at the source of the voice, Chan. "Nope." Jeongin said with a frown, his eyes following Chan's movement- the blonde decided to sit across Jeongin once again.

"Hey.. look at this." Jeongin said, showing his phone to the blonde in front of him.

hαn jísung + чαng jєσngín

Hey

I don't think Bin and I can make it today

Soz :p

Chan immediately caught on, rolling his eyes and sighing. "Don't worry bout' them, Prince." Chan smiles, making Jeongin's concern disappear. "Why don't we have the rest of the day to ourselves. You like sweets right? Let's have plenty."