nine

"Welcome back from school, your h-" The butler's words were cut off as a few howling interrupts it, Jeongin stops himself from going into the car any further and looks at the loud commotion behind their car, it's Chan and the others.. leaning out the car window like psychos. "Your highness, aren't those people your friends?" The butler asks with concerning eyes as Jeongin's head turns to him, his frown replaced by a big smile. "Yup, and I'll be going with them, goodbye!" Jeongin gives a small wave and shuts the car door before the butler could say anything, he skips along towards the red car full of three males smiling and waving towards Jeongin- except the blonde who only leaned against the driver seat, of course. Jeongin enters the car with the biggest grin and pink cheeks, "Hello!" he greets them cheerfully. "Hey!" Jisung greets the prince back as he scoots over to the end of the car so the prince could have a seat. "What's up!" Changbin says, turning his body so he could look at Jeongin from the passenger seat, his smile radiating happiness. "Nothing much haha!" The prince says, clearly happy to see them. Jeongin looks at the rear mirror, locking eyes with Chan who only nods his head and looks away shortly after.

"Where will we be going today?" Jeongin asks them, unbuttoning the first button of his uniform, it being too tight for his liking. "The convenience store!" Jisung says excitedly, his smile being shaped like a heart. "W-Why so?" Jeongin asked confusedly, why would they be going to such a boring place? "We'll be robbing the f*ck out of it, that's why." Chan says as his eyes are kept on the road, Jeongin begins to hop up and down with excitement. "That is why you'll be needing these." Changbin says as he hands Jeongin a mask, a beanie and a big black hoodie. "We can't get a prince caught stealing." Changbin continues, exhaling in nervousness. "Oh, and the hoodie is Chan Hyung's so, you will need to return it back," Jisung says, pressing his lips in a straight line. "It's alright, you can have it." Chan immediately says, no emotion in his voice whatsoever.

Jeongin walks into the convenience store with them, the mask on his face irritating his skin and the beanie making him way too warm. "Welcome." The cashier says as he plays on his phone, clearly uninterested. Jeongin follows quietly behind Chan, not noticing how Chan had already stolen two boxes of mints and a box of condom (lol). Once they have reached the back of the convenience store, where the worker could not see them, Chan gently pulls down the royal's mask. "What do you want, prince?" He asks, his hands stuffed in his pockets. Jeongin looks around, stopping once his eyes lands on something he wants, he points to the Strawberry flavoured lollipop. "Take it." Chan whispers into his ear, making Jeongin shiver. Jeongin reaches up to take the lollipop, his fingers wrapping around the sphere shaped hard candy covered by a plastic on a stick, only to stop when he hears Jisung whisper-yelling that the worker was coming, making him panic. Chan moves swiftly to grab Jeongin's hand which held the lollipop, intertwining their hands with the lollipop in between, letting their hands down so it looked like they were only holding hands. "Do you need help?" A worker asks- it's a different one, a girl. Jeongin immediately moves his head away and covers it, he didn't have his mask on. "No, we are alright, thank you." Chan says, his hand still intertwined with Jeongin's. "Alright then." The worker says, walking away. Chan lets go of Jeongin's hand, looking at him with a smirk. "There you go, you have the lollipop, all you need to do is just place them in your hoodie." Chan says.

By then the hoodie pocket was filled, when Jeongin looked down at the hoodie, he realised how big it was on him. He was about to turn around when he felt something on his lips, he looked to the side to see Chan holding an oreo to his lips. "You're taking too long, Prince." Chan says, letting Jeongin take the oreo from his hand. "L-Let's go"

Jeongin flops onto his bed, sighing loudly. He takes out the snacks from Chan's hoodie, in total there were 13 snacks in them. Thinking about it, today was simple yet it was so fun. He snuggled into Chan's hoodie, it smelled like him. Jeongin fell asleep comfortably that night in an oversized black hoodie that definitely, did not belong to him.

"Hyung, don't you think Chan was flirting with Jeongin a lot today?" Jisung asks Changbin, who munched on the protein bars, "You think?"