WHY THE TEACHER

Alright, here goes rant number one. To those who this applies to, DATE A KID YOUR OWN FUCKING AGE!!!

        At my school, there are dozens of girls who always say things like, "Hey, do you know my teacher? He is totally hot." Meanwhile, I, being one of the very few sane people, am just sitting there like, ". . . WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!? SERIOUSLY, GET A BOYFRIEND OR GIRLFRIEND YOUR OWN FUCKING AGE YOU WEIRDO!!!" 

        There was this one girl who is in my chior class who sits right behind me and she had this long conversation about how "hot" her teacher's body is. Then, she notices me sitting there looking at her with my "what the fuck is wrong with you" face on, so she turns to me and starts trying to "explain" herself.

       "I don't mean that I want to fuck him or anything. He is just really nice to look at, you know?" So, I just turn around in my seat wanting to bitch slap her badly. Last year was worse though.

        Last year in eighth grade, there were about fifteen girls in my class, ten of which had this crush on the same exact teacher. We are going to call this teacher Mr. Edwards. He was not handsome, not impressive, and completely uninteresting, yet he had all these girls that had crushes on him and babbled on about being his fucking girlfriend.

        I just did not get it, so, like the idiot I am, I asked one of the girls that wanted to be his girlfriend why they were so interested in him. Next thing I know, I am being forced to listen to some idiot girl ramble on about how sexy he was. They all actually said, out loud, that they wanted to date him, then they asked me why I didn't like him.

        I never actually replied to them, so I am just going to type what I was thinking. I don't like him because, unlike you mentally blonde people, I ACTUALLY HAVE A FUCKING BRAIN!!!! Also, unlike you people, I ACTUALLY USE MY FUCKING BRAIN!!!!

        If you have any experiences with girls like this, and they annoy you too, then please, share your experiences with me in the comments.

                                                                                ~ Wolfanna, OUT!