Halloween

I suppose you are all expecting me to say, "Happy Halloween everybody! Be safe," but I'm not. Honestly, I could not care less about Halloween. The only thing that I like about it is the fact that everyone is allowed to walk around, looking like some freak of nature, and everyone is perfectly fine with it. Other then that, I just do not care.

        Sure, every little kid loves Halloween. However, I am not a little kid anymore. I'm pretty sure that I have arthritis in both of my hands and feet. It hurts when I am forced to go up 10 hills and 5 million stairs. To make it all worse, I keep feeling like I am about to throw up.

        Yes, it is Halloween. Yes, I'm supposed to throw up from too much candy. Well, I didn't have candy. I just constantly felt like I was going to throw up my intestines. Of course, this was only after school that it started. As soon as we got back to my grandmother's house, I lied down on the floor and staired up at the ceiling. Then, I just started talking about nothing. Not even I knew what I was saying.

Anyways, I'm tired. Peace out y'alls.                                                        

                                                                                                                                ~Wolfanna