I Am in HELL

I am extremely sad and depressed right now. I lost my fucking phone. I was in my P.E. class,the locker room actually, and I lost my phone. I no longer can text my friends. To make it all worse, even though I doubt that it even matters, my siblings made fun of me for it.

        I can't even put how this makes me feel in to words. I actually fucking cried today. That is saying something, because I am actually so broken that I can't normally cry. Usually, it takes a hell of a lot to make me cry. My phone is the only thing in my house that keeps me sane. It is my one and only coping device. 

        Before I had my phone, I would always break doors and put huge ass dents on the walls. Not only that, but I would also get into full blown phisical fights with everyone. My parents used to have to physically restrain me together. They had to do that whenever they had to take my phone away as well. After an hour, they would hand me back my phone. I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT! I can't ignore my family without it. All I will end up doing is fighting with them every five fucking seconds. It always makes me feel sick.

        My mom once told me that I grew up in Hell. She told me that my life is a living Hell. That was when I was 10 years old. Things kept getting worse with each year. I am now 14. My life is beyond a living Hell now.

        Anyways, that is enough for now. I'll save my depressing story for another time.

                                                                                                        ~Wolfanna