I GOT MY STUFF

For once, this is not a real rant. This is me being stupidly excited, because I got new LARP swords and new combat boots. I may not be girly, but I am still a girl and, believe it or not, girls love boots.

        The reason why I am so excited about my swords is because I no longer have to use my brother's swords. I only had to use his, because I hit way too hard. His were the only ones that made it almost impossible to hit hard. They are almost pure latex and foam. Mine are better though. THEY HAVE MY PERSONAL SYMBOL ON IT!!!!!!

        I realize that I have never even mentioned my symbol. For those of you who care, my symbol is a full moon with two tears of blood on both sides of it. For those of you who don't care, FUCK YOU TOO!!! My group and I also have a symbol of our own, but that one is top secret.

        I also got the most bad ass key in the world. IT IS IN THE SHAPE OF A GUITAR!!!!!! I am a music junkie, so this is nothing short of amazing for me. Not only do I finally have a key to get into my house, but I get to wear a mini guitar to school and look at it every time I open my door. I also got a lanyard that has skulls on it. IT IS FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!

        As I said before, this was just going to be me being stupidly excided about shit that nobody really cares about. Anyways, good bye people of Earth.