Chapter 1

Lisa's POV

It's 7:30 am. My alarm clock kept on ringing. I kept on ignoring it but it is too loud. Ugh. I still want to sleep. I'm still exhausted from the things that I've done this past few days. I need more rest but I know I can't. It's Monday, third semester starts today and I don't want to be late. My professor is going to kill me for sure. And I'm not yet ready to die anyway.

Oh. I almost forgot to introduce myself. Lalisa Manoban is my name. But you can call me Lisa. I came from Thailand. I'm an engineering student here in South Korea. At first, my parents don't want to allow me to go here because it's too far away from them but since they are the one who decided on what course should I go with, I told them that I will only obey them if they allow me to study abroad. And here I am, living in a dormitory near the university.

I'm still lazy to get up. I pick up my phone and open it.

"Good morning beautiful." I said as my eyes were caught by the beauty of the girl that is on my screen. Minutes have passed and I am still staring at the screen of my phone. I glanced at the time. It's already 8:00 am. I better get ready. My class starts at 9.

"Wait for me. I'll be right back babe." I smiled as I realized what an idiot I am. Talking on a photo this early. As if it is going to response.

I got up from my bed and took a towel. I went to the bathroom quickly. I turned on the shower and damn, the water is too cold. Why this dormitory doesn't have a heater? I took a deep breath before starting to take a bath. The cold water starts to touch my skin. I want to scream but I don't want to wake up the neighbors.

It only took 25 minutes for me to clean up myself. I put on a black ripped jeans and pair it with a plain white shirt together with my black Vans. I fix my hair, especially my bangs before going.

"Damn Manoban. You look great." I said as I quickly took a glance of myself at the mirror

I stopped at the entrance of the university. Seoul National University, this is my dream school since I was a child. I was very happy when my parents agree to have my college degree here.

"Yo! Lisa!" a guy called me as soon as I enter the gate.

It was Bambam. One of my friends since my first year here.

"Hey! You're not late today huh? What happened? Are you sick?" I said teasingly.

"Stop mocking me you little brat. Don't you miss me?"

"She's just telling the truth bro." Jungkook said and gave me a high five.

Bambam hit Jungkook's arm playfully and they start teasing each other again. I laughed as I watched them cussing at each other like a child. Suddenly, a guy put his arms around my shoulder. It was Ten. And a guy cling at my other arm, his name is Taehyung.

"How's your vacation Lalisa?" Ten asked not removing his arm on my shoulder. I didn't bother to remove it though.

"You didn't contact us while you were on Thailand." Taehyung pout.

I'm used on having clingy friends around me. And I don't mind if most of them are guys, I'm one of the boys and I am more comfortable hanging out with them. I know some of the students here are starting to stare at us. A girl with four guys around her, while two of them are clinging on her like both of them are her boyfriends. Some of them might think that I am a slut because I always have four hot and handsome clingy guys around me, and guess what? I don't give a fuck on what they think about me. I'm not into guys anyway, well I dated a few but that was on the past. And besides, I'm hotter and more handsome than this little rascals.