Chapter 4

Chaeyoung's POV

I'm on my way to a café where I am going to meet Seulgi, my high school best friend. We haven't meet for years. I'm so glad that she called me to catch up.

As I am walking towards the café, which is only a few blocks away from where I am staying, my phone suddenly rang. I took it out from my pocket and I furrowed my eyebrows as I saw who is calling me. It was Lisa the monkey. She will not call me at this hour if she don't have any problem or maybe she just want to hang out. She's always like that.

"Chaeyoung. It's me. Are you available tonight? Meet me at the Woobar." She said when I answered her call.

I didn't have a chance to respond because she hanged up already.

"Fuck you monkey!" I cussed.

This monkey is always hanging up on me. I'll remind to myself that I'm going to kill this little brat later.

But why does she sound like she's crying or what? Maybe that bitch is the reason again. I frowned as I remember those times that Lisa call me late at night just to cry and tell how much she is hurting. My Lalisa, I hope that she will be happy soon.

She's a bubbly person but I know something is hiding from her smile since the day that we've started talking online. Yup, I met her online. Actually, I met her in a group of LGBTs. I was looking for someone to talk to, and she suddenly message me saying that she also need someone to talk to. We talked about each other's life that night. We talked about our past and everything until she tell me the story about her ex. She cried hard that night, so as the other nights that we've spent talking. I pity Lisa so much. Even if we always tease each other, I love that monkey so much. I can't stand hearing her crying and looking at her eyes with so much pain.

"Chae!" a girl called me as I entered the café.

My name is Park Chaeyoung, call me Chaeyoung or Rosѐ. I am a Psychology student at Yonsei University. Sometimes Lisa call me pasta because that was my favorite food and I call her monkey because she looks like one sometimes. Most of our common friends ask us why just we don't be together, I always cringe of that thought. I don't like Lisa in a romantic way. I only like her as a friend only. And besides, someone already caught my heart.

"Hey Seulgi. No need to shout. You missed me that much huh?" I said to Seulgi.

"Yes I do miss you Chae." She said as she clung into my arms and kissed my cheeks.

We talked for hours. I glanced at my watch and it's nearly 6pm. I need to be at the bar on 7. But I can't leave Seulgi. It looks like she still doesn't want to go home.

"Want to come with me?" I asked her. She stared at me, confused.

"Where?"

"At the WooBar. I'm meeting a friend"

She smirked. "A friend?"

My eyes widened. I know what this girl is thinking.

"Yes. A friend only." I glared at her. She just laugh at my reaction.

"Chill dude. I'm just joking. Is your friend a she or he?"

"She."

"Is she single?"

"Yup. She is."

I furrowed my eyebrows. This girl is such a flirt. I can see her eyes sparkle as she heard my response. She have a girlfriend already and she still seems interested on my monkey.

"Don't ever dare to flirt at her. You already have a girlfriend bitch." I said and gave her a deadly glare.

"She won't know sweetie." She said seductively.