Chapter 34

Chaeyoung's POV

I keep on glancing at the clock, not even bothering what my professor is saying. Ugh. I hate school. It do test my patience and my ability to just sit and pretend that my mind is absorbing all the information coming from these blockheads which even I, didn't know if those thing are really useful in reality.

Thirty-minutes left. Thirty more fucking minutes before my agony ends. I really do wish I can make time go faster just for once. I badly want to get my ass back home and talk to my one and only Chichu.

Speaking of my lovely girlfriend, I wonder what she's doing right now. I haven't got any message from her since yesterday. I kept on calling her but she's not answering her phone. Oh no, is this the part where she's going to break up with me?

"Stop being delusional Park Chaeyoung." I silently cursed myself.

We haven't seen each other yet in person so there's no fucking way that I would let that happen.

I came back to my senses when I heard the school bell rang. Finally, freedom!

I quickly get my backpack and rush outside the room. I heard Seulgi calling me at the other side of the hallway. She transferred here a month ago. I was about to go to her direction when I feel my phone vibrating at my pocket. I took it out and saw Lisa's name at the caller ID.

I quickly run at the other side of the hallway which where the exit is located, leaving Seulgi dumbfounded. I'll just text her later to apologize. I don't want to answer Lisa's call inside the building because we might not understand each other due to the noises.

"Hello?" I answered her call as soon as I stepped my foot out from the building.

"What took you so long to answer my call Pasta?" Lisa said.

"I was inside the building. It's too noisy there you might not hear me." I explained.

"Oh. Okay. You still have classes?"

"Nope. I'm done for the day."

"Great! Meet me at the Fritz. Go there as fast as you could. I'll be waiting. See you Chaeyoung-ah!"

And she ended the call. What should I expect? That's Lalisa Manoban, my fucking annoying best friend. Why am I friends with her again?

That monkey leave me no choice but to go. I wonder why she wants us to meet. She doesn't sound problematic so I doubt that she just want me to listen to her rants and besides, she wants to meet at a freaking coffee shop and not a bar.

I shrugged off my thoughts and went straightly home. I need to get a shower first before meeting that monkey.

Jennie's POV

"Please Nini. Just say yes." Lisa pleaded for the nth time.

Lisa's been pestering me since this morning. She keeps on asking me not to go to work today but I keep on rejecting her. She drove me here and keeps on asking me the same question.

And now, she wants me to get off from work early. Lisa wants me to do a half-day instead.

"No Lili. Stop bugging me. I'm working can't you see?" I said.

"Please just this once Jennie. I haven't ask you any favor until now."

She looks like a puppy pleading for her owner to pet her. Cute. If she keeps on doing this, I might lose control and gave in.

"Why are you so eager to make me get off from work early?"

"I want you to meet Chaeyoung."

"I guess that best friend of yours can wait until my shift ends. Just go with her and keep her occupied so she doesn't get bored."