Chapter 13

Lisa's POV

I was busy staring at the clock hoping that it turns faster. This class is so boring. We are paying a lot for our tuition fee just to learn nothing? I wish my family was powerful enough to make this university a better one. I rest my chin on my palm while I play with my pen.

"Ugh. I'm sick of this. When will this lecture end?" I whispered loud enough for Bambam and Jungkook to hear. I am seating between them.

"30 more minutes Lis." Jungkook whispered back.

"This will be the end of me." I said and I rest my head on my desk.

I heard those two lightly chuckled. I closed my eyes and started to let me drifted away into a deep slumber. I rather choose sleeping than listening into this old hag who keeps on telling his auto biography.

"Lis. Wake up! Your torture ends here." Jungkook said while he lightly tapped my shoulder.

I stretched out both of my arms. It feels so good to sleep in class. My eyes widened as I take a look on my watch. I have 2 hours left to prepare. I hurriedly grab my things and stuffed it inside my bag.

"Hey Lis. Let's go and eat at our favorite restaurant tonight." Ten said.

"I can't. I'm in a hurry."

"Why?" Ten asked confusedly.

"She's got a date. That's why." Bambam said as he put his arms around Ten's shoulder.

The three of them formed an "O" shape with their lips. They've been shocked I guess.

"That explains why you want to get out so bad on Mr. Park's class huh?" Jungkook smirked.

"We all know that he is a boring old hag. But, you've got a point there Kook." I winked.

I bid them goodbye and dashed away into the exit gate. I need to prepare as fast as I can. I don't want to make Jennie wait.

I quickly took a bath as I got on my dorm. I wore a black skinny jeans together with a gray shirt with a small batman logo on the left side. I partnered it with my red Vans. I take a look at my watch while I am drying my hair, and my eyes widened. I did all of this in just 30 minutes. That was fast. I mostly took 1 hour or more to fix myself.

I fix my bangs and spray my favorite perfume. I smell like a guy but I don't care. I love the scent of men's perfume. Weird isn't it?

I decided to take the train so that I can get at the Fritz faster. This would be our first meeting. I wouldn't want to leave a bad impression on her.

I take a look at my watch once again as I got in front of Fritz. Just in time. I get my phone from my pocket and dialed Jennie's number. I wonder where she is.

"Hello?" an angel spoke at the other line.

"Hey. Where are you?"

"Oh. I'm near. Did I keep you waiting?"

"No. I just got here don't worry. I just make sure that you wouldn't ditch me." I teased her.

"How could I ditched a Lalisa Manoban?"

"Yah. Stop. Where are you? I want to meet you so bad."

I turned my head all over the street searching for Jennie. I was stunned and my jaw dropped when I saw a girl walking towards me. She's wearing a black high-waist shorts that making her milky legs exposed. A pink crop top that making her curves show. Her silky brunette hair suits her perfectly. She wears an eyeglasses. Remind me to take that off later. I want to see those cat-eyes closely. She flashed her gummy smile as she saw me waiting for her. My heart almost fell out on my chest. Everything went into slow motion as soon as I saw her. And then, it hits me. I really do like her. I really do feel the same way.