Chapter 25 [M]

Jennie's POV

It's 1 am in the morning and I still can't fucking sleep. I'm still anxious because of that stupid movie. I'm starting to imagine things like something's going to pop out at window or someone's going to grab my foot or worst someone might be standing at the corner of this room and staring at me. I scoot closer to Lisa which is now facing her back to me, hoping that those scary thoughts will leave me. I can hear soft snores coming from her. How can she sleep peacefully after watching a goddamn horror movie?

An idea came up to my mind. Should I wake up Lisa and ask her to watch me go to sleep before dozing off?

Without any hesitation, I shake her arms hardly which made her groan.

"Lili wake up!" I said while shaking her.

"Stop Nini. I'm sleeping." She replied.

I crossed my arms and think of an idea how can I wake up this blonde.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and I started to plant kisses on her shoulders up to her nape. Yes this is my plan, I'm going to tease her and I'll only stop until she wakes up.

"Hmm... Nini..."

I heard her moan which made my lips to form a smirk.

"Wake up Lili." I whispered to her ear and lick her earlobe quickly.

Lisa's sudden move surprised me. She hovered on top of me all of a sudden pinning my hands at the bed. My eyes are full of shock right now. She's staring at me intently which made me gulp a couple of times.

"What are you doing?" Lisa said not breaking the stare.

"I-I'm just waking you up." I replied and laugh awkwardly.

"No you're not. That's not a proper way of waking a person up. Tell me what you really want Jennie" Lisa answered almost moaning my name.

I can feel the hotness rising up through my cheeks right now. I'm starting to think that it was a bad idea to wake up Lisa this way. Lisa move her head closer to my ears whispering with a low, deep and seductive voice.

"You know that I'm sleeping right? But..."

She gave my ear a long, hard lick before continuing.

"You, you're provoking me. You know how strong your effect to me."

She leave my ear and stare at me wearing her deadly smirk. Oh God. Did I really made her horny?

"You'll pay for it Kim."

"W-wait-"

I wasn't able to protest because she dive all of a sudden at my neck. She's licking and sucking it like there's no tomorrow. I can feel that I'm slowly losing my sanity. My neck is my weakest part aside from my inner thigh.

"Uhh... Lisa... Don't leave marks please." I begged.

"Why? I want to show them that you're mine. I'm territorial Kim." Lisa disagreed.

Lisa didn't let me to talk back. She quickly slammed her lips into mine. It's rough and hard. It's more like a punishment instead of a kiss but I still like it. Lisa bit my lip hard enough for me to taste some blood. My lips parted due to the pain that she caused me which gave her a chance to enter. Her tongue was fighting mine. I fought back not wanting to lose this battle but Lisa was hungry for dominance.

I gasped as her right hand started to caress my waist, lifting my shirt up. She broke the kiss and gestured me to remove my shirt. I do what she wants. I've gone this far, there's no taking back. I saw her also removing her shirt leaving her in her sports bra. Her well-tone abs are now visible. I unintentionally bit my lip as I scan her features.