Chapter 23

Lisa's POV

We've arrived at the Jennie's house. We're still inside the car because I'm hesitating come out. My trembling hands are still holding the steering wheel. I can feel the cold sweat at my forehead. I've never been this nervous before. Yes I've met Mina's parents but that's a different story. She introduce me as her best friend. But here, Jennie is going to introduce me as her girlfriend and I can't get my shit together.

"Hey you okay?" Jennie said giving me a worried look.

"No I'm not!" I said.

My boldness made her laugh.

"Yah. How can you laugh at me when I'm this fucking nervous?"

"Don't be nervous baby. You're just going to meet my family."

"What if they don't like me? What if they kick me out as soon as I stepped in your front door? Does your mom even know that you're into girls?"

"Hell yes she does! Now get your ass out there." Jennie said before getting out of the car.

I flinched when I heard the car door slammed. I took a deep breath for the nth time. Praying that everything will be fine tonight.

"You got this Manoban." I scolded myself.

I came back to my senses when Jennie knock the window. She's gesturing me to come out already. Aish. This shorty must be thankful because I love her and I can't smack her like what would I do if we're not in a relationship.

"At last! I thought you'd be sitting there all night." Jennie blurted when I got out from the car.

"Are you sure that this is the right time for me to meet them?"

"There's no right time. You just need to make the time right. I've learned that from Jisoo." She winked at me.

I startled when someone opened the door.

"I thought you're not going home again." The girl said.

"Miss me that much eonnie?"

Eonnie? Then she must be her sister. I glanced at Jennie and her sister back and forth. I noticed that they have the same cat eyes. They must be really sisters.

"Hell yes. I don't have anyone to annoy. Those 3 bastards are always giving me a headache." She said.

"Aish. You really want me to come home just to tease me eh?" Jennie replied.

They both laughed. While me, I'm just staring at them and I'm still hoping that I wouldn't mess up tonight.

"Oh you have someone there?" The girl said. I think she notice me spacing out.

"Yup. Is mom home already? And can we go inside now? It's cold here." Jennie rolled her eyes.

The girl chuckled and led us to the living room. I take a seat and roam my eyes at their house. It's not that big but it's pretty nice and cozy. I can feel the warmness.

The girl came back from the kitchen holding two glasses of juice. She put it on the coffee table. Suddenly, 3 boys barge in. Panting. It seems that they came from a long run.

"Yah! Where have you been?" The girl shouted.

"Running home because you know that mom will spank your asses when she saw you three still on the road this late huh?" Jennie said teasingly.

"Whatever." One of the boys answered.

"Who is she?" The other one said while pointing at me.

"Is she your new girlfriend noona?" The last one said while looking at Jennie.