Chapter One

High heels.

Make up.

Hair.

It never ends does it?

I haven't been able to keep up on it at all.

It's a roller coaster ride so far for me, and there aren't very many high hills.

Everyone here at Madyson Gray High wears at least 3 layers of lipstick, and have at least 3 ear piercings.

It's SICKENING!

Everyone is the same here:

Boycrazy.

Fashion Police.

Phone addicts.

Professional Nail Artists.

And I'm like: Hockey, Clarinet, iPod, and ponytails.

NOT "cool material"

The boys at this school have no personal hygiene rules.

They come to school unshaven, smelly and with stained clothes.

It's like living with over 200 baby brothers.

I don't think my Prince Charming will be caught dead here.

Mom said Hearst Lake City would be a fresh start for us.

After my parents got divorced, my little sisters Owen and Obreielle went to go live with Dad, and I came to Canada with Mom.

I miss Dad and Obreielle, but not Owen. She's mean to me. Ok, ok. Fine, I REALLY miss her.

I live in a mansion of a house, that's shared with my great grandmother, Rosie, my grandpa, Marcel, and my 2 Aunts, Auntie May and Auntie Irwice. Auntie Irwice owns the house, but we share it with her.

My room is ginormous and lime green. It has a window the size of a car in it, viewing Hearst Lake City. It's honestly gorgeous.

Besides school, the rest of my life is pretty put together. I'll visit Dad for a month during the summer, then the twins will visit Mom for a month.

I wish everything were still the same, but it never will be again.

I'll deal with it.

I think...