Chapter 5

Throughout the day Sara couldn't get the hang of calling Chris daddy and they decided that Chrissy would suffice just nice. They werent at that stage in their relationship and Sara couldnt imagine calling him anything but Chrissy.

"What do you want to watch Sprinkles?"

"Can we have a movie marathon? Like we used to?!" When they were younger, Chris used to watch Disney movie marathons with her whenever they were feeling sad as children. Their foster mother, Debra, would built a fort for them and spend her last buying them snacks.

"Okay, what series?"

"Hmm.....Marvels!"

"Really Princess? That not too scary for you?" Chris was surprised, but kind of relieved. He had grown tired of Disney movies. But whatever Sprinkles wanted, she got.

"Nooooooo! of course not Chrissy!! They have Thor and he'll protect me! Hes so pretty too!" Sara cheesed.

Chris frowned. "Not prettier than me i hope?"

Saraphina gasped. "No Chrissy! No ones prettier than you!" She hugged Chris and bit his cheek playfully. "Can we invite Dessa and Mr.August?"

Sara loved Chris' company but she was excited that for the first time ever, she would have a real female friend.

"Of course, let me call them." Chris went to the other room and grabbed his phone of the bed. Sara went to the closet and grabbed a ton of blankets to make a fort. she wanted it to be just like old times. She took a few at a time to the movie room that Chris had shown her earlier. They were heavy and expensive blankets. Chris only liked the finer things and she didnt want to destroy his stuff. When she got back she decided how and were she wanted to move the couches. She took a deep breath ans began to move them. As she was struggling to move the couch, Chris watched her butt jiggle as she failed.

He laughed at himself, remembering all the times he used to do it as a teenager. How his hormones raced thinking about everything he wanted to do to her. But like the gentleman he was, he never even let those emotions play on his face, even now he wouldn't. But watching her and having her here, he was the happiest he had been in this moment, as he had been in a long time.

"Let me help love." Sara pouted but moved out of the way as Chris approached her. He moved the couch with ease and tapped Sara's pouting lip, wanting to do more than just that. "stop frowning, im just stronger!" he teased her.

"Im strong too!" She flexed her no existing guns.

"Not strong like me Sprinkles!" Chris showed his.

"Hmm...well you can make the pillow fort then!" Sara crossed her arms.

"Nope. You're going to do it!" Chris poked her side.

Sara swatted at his hand annoyed. Chris poked her again and she started to run away. He chased her and when he caught her, he tickled her mercilessly.