Chapter 9

Chris awoke to an empty bed and the sound of feminine laughter. He crawled from out of the castle and stretched his long legs. They had become locked and cramped from being in that confined space for so long. As he stretched, he began to smile as the events of last night replayed in his mind. He swiftly left the room and ran down the stairs to the kitchen, where he heard the noise. He scooped Sara up in his arms and planted a thousand kisses all over her face.

"Chrissy!" she giggled wildly.

He smiles down at her as happiness fills his chest. His childhood dream had finally come to life.

"Hi Sprinkles."

"Hi Chrissy."

"I have a surprise for you, well both of you cuties." He looked down at Iridessa.

Chris put Sara down and went to his bedroom to get their gift boxes. He came back to the kitchen and handed them both the square containers.

"Open them."he said.

Saraphina ripped through the box while Iridessa took her time. She lifted the top of the box to see a pair of green Minnie Mouse ears at the top and Dessa had Ruby red ears in her box. Iridessa looked at the ears in confusion.

"Were going to Disneyland baby." August said.

Both the girls scream with excitement and hugged each other, jumping up and down.

Iridessa runs out of her seat and jumped into August arms. "Thank you, thank you Daddy!" She kisses his lips repeatedly and August grins against her lips.

"I told you I would take you one day baby. And doesn't Daddy always keep his word?"

Dessa nodded excitedly and kissed him again.

"Okay princesses, lets eat so we can go upstairs and get ready!" The girls ran back to their seats and began scarfing down their food. August had made them cupcake pancakes, bacon, sausage, and fresh orange juice. A special breakfast for a special day.

He had been up a half hour before the girls, something he usually does with Iridessa. He knew Chris wasn't used to waking used to get his little ready, and because this was such a special day, he decided to help his buddy out a bit.

"hey hey hey," Chris said laughing. "Slow down!"

"No time Chrissy! We gotta go!" Sara said with her mouth full.

August laughed as he made him and Chris their plates.

Once everyone was done eating, August cleaned up the kitchen while the girls got ready for their baths.

Chris undressed Sara and began to wash her in the tub while Dessa waited for August in their bathroom.

"Thank you Chrissy! im so excited!" He smiled as he washed her back.

"I told you id take you baby. Anything for you." he continued washing her as she played with the new princess bath toys he bought her. She went on and on about all the rides she was going to go on and the characters she was going to meet.

Chris listened to her and watched her with pure adoration. He loved that he was slowly making beautiful new memories with her.

"Come on beautiful, lets get you dressed."

Chris and August decided to disneybound with the girls. So Sara and Chris were going at Tiana and Naveen and August and Iridessa were going as Belle and the Beast.