Chapter 1

His sleek, black, Ferrari pulls into the empty parking spot of the secluded club. He chose one of his most inconspicuous car, so as to not draw too much attention to himself. He had waited all week for this moment. His teammate, August, had something beautiful with his girl, and after years of being a player, Christopher wanted that for himself.

He closed his butterfly doors and the car made a chirping sound as it automatically locked behind him. His footsteps echoed throughout the parking lot as he made his way to underground club. He could hear his heartbeat in his ears as he thought about his future. He'd be responsible for another person now, not just himself. And although he had prepared for this moment with cooking class, dom training, etc., it didn't prepare him for how'd he truly feel the moment he would hold his princess in his arms.

He opened the door to the building to find it looked nothing like the outside. The interior was black with sprinkles of gold along the walls. More Gatsby looking than he'd ever seen. The furniture was all white and looked like no one had ever touched it. It had the feel of a hotel lobby but the lighting was dim and it wasn't as warm. He approached the counter and addressed the woman behind it. Unfazed by his looks she politely asked his name and to state his business.

"Christopher Brown, the auction." She was a very beautifully woman. Long, slim legs, small breast, a fully flat stomach, smooth light skin, and a firm round behind. Normally he'd work his charm and have her in his bed be the end of the night. After all, he was THE Christopher Brown. But he was here on business, not pleasure.

"ID please," He handed her his California ID smoothly out of his wallet. "Room 505, fifth floor, first door to your right." She handed him a gold key card and his ID, along with a laminated card that had his a picture and the word BUYER in bold capital letters. He clipped the card to his suit jacket and proceeded to the nearest elevator. Continuing the Gatsby style, the elegant elevator dinged as he pressed the up button above the trash can. The elevator layout itself though, was very...revealing. Almost meant for...erotic purposes.

It had a panic button and an emergency button

It had a panic button and an emergency button. Christopher smirked knowingly, the panic button was for...other uses. He pressed five and the doors closed with ease as he descended upwards.

The elevator stopped at the second floor as someone ventured on. Christopher sent the man a nod and he was gifted one back. The man reached to press five but seeing it was already glowing, he stepped back.

"Going to the auction?" He asked.

Christopher checked his watch, the time read 8:45. The auction started in 15 minutes. "Yes," he addressed the man.

"Been here before?" Christopher rolled his eyes slightly. The man was talking too much for his liking.

"No." He straightened his cuffs, wondering why this elevator was taking so long, although it had just begun to move again.

The doors to the fifth floor finally opened and Chris stepped out, ignoring the mans departuring goodbye, and headed for his room.

The room was all business, no play. The walls were a deep crimson red, and all the furniture was black, nothing like the entrance. There was a single couch chair in the middle of the room, along with a small table beside it. There was a bar and a bartender behind the chair and a giant glass window in from of him. The window was heavily tented, and all he could see was a runway stage, that lit up with blue lights. He saw other windows, but could not see anyone behind them.

He checked his watch again to see the time said 8:52. Christopher asked the bartender to make him a Hennessy, neat. He sat in the chair and noticed a red button come up from the floor the read BID, with an intercom next to it. He assumed it was the button to press when he was ready to place his wager.

The bartender came next to him with his glass and coster to put on the table. Christopher sipped his drink, enjoying the icy hot burn feeling, as it slide down his throat. He watched the lights dance on the stage as the time passed. He checked his phone occasionally to see messages from his coach, teammates, and friends. The only ones he responded to were the messages from his best friends August Alsina and Aubrey Graham.

When you find your princess, i hope she bring you all the happiness in the world as Iridessa does for me. ~August

Make sure she's thick.~Aubrey

Christopher smirked slightly at Aubrey's text. Thick wasn't really his type, they just had to have enough for him to play with. The lights in his room were lowered and a deep voice ebbed throughout it.

"Gentleman, and lady, this is our first auction of the month and we are bringing you 15 beautiful ladies. Tonights auction is of the DDLG nature. We assure you, every woman here is a willing, legal and compliant participant. We keep things fair here at Club Sapphire. Now, good luck, and let the auction begin."

The first girl to come out was pretty, brunette with pig tails and wide eyes. She had freckles sprinkled on her cheeks and bright green eyes. She was no more than 5'4 and had pajamas that look slightly to big on her. She held a small bear and a pacifier that was clipped to her pajama shirt. She shyly walked down the runway and hid behind her bear.

"First up, we have Arendelle. Arendelle is 19 years of age, 5'4, greens and brown hair. She enjoys trips to the park, or beach, animals, and playing with other littles. She hates aggression and has slight PTSD. Arendelles only goal in like is to stop animal abuse. Bidding starts at 10 grand."

There was a light that shined above each room whenever someone placed a bid. Lights were flashing everywhere as people hurriedly bid on Arendelle. The small girl giggled with glee and she watched all the lights dance around the room. One by one people began to drop out of bidding, until there were only two people left.

"560,000." A voice said.

"600,000." Another voice said. There was a moment of silence and no other light flashed.

"600,000 going once....600,000 going twice...sold!" Arendelle clapped as she was escorted off the stage.

13 other girl came and went as Christopher watched them unimpressed. It was down to the last girl and Christopher had lost hope of finding a girl tonight. He got up and adjusted his suit jacket and proceeded to walk out of the door.

"Our last girl, and youngest, is 22 year old Saraphina."

Christopher froze in his tracks. That name he thought, why did it sound so familiar to him? He slowly turn back around and let out a slight gasp. A resolution of shock grew on his face.

It couldn't be, he thought.

"Saraphina is a shy but fiesty little. She isnt a picky eater and loves to be held and kissed. Shes scared of the dark but loves the outdoors. She 5'5, green eyes, pink hair, and the sweetest little we've had to date. Her only goal in life is to make sure everyone gets love and a home. I'm going to start her bidding at 30,000 dollars."

She looked just as beautiful as Christopher remembered. She'd gotten a tiny bit taller, and filled out in all the right places, but her face...it was still just as perfect as ever. She had pigtails in and the cutest little onesie on. Her stuffy was bright pink and had lots of stickers on it, her doing he was sure. She also had a small blanket in her left hand that Christopher recognized as his old baby blanket. She had a pink blinged out pacifier in her mouth and blinged out bows in her hair.

The lights were dinging like crazy and Christopher finally snapped out of his trance to see that the bidding was now at 900,000 dollars.

He rushed back to his seat and slammed his hand on the buzzer.

"1 million dollars!" Saraphina jumped at the sudden shouting.

No more lights binged and Christopher sighed with happy relief.

"1 million going once....one million going twice...sold!" Christopher smiled the largest he had in as long as could remember. For he was to finally be reunited with his Sprinkles.

"Welcome home baby."