Chapter 7

I was in the mood for a dirty chapter but I might delete this later😭. So enjoy it while you can.

August carried Dessa back to the room and laid her body on the bed softly

August carried Dessa back to the room and laid her body on the bed softly. He kissed her forehead and decided to let it pass that she hadn't brushed her teeth before bed. He went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and change into just his boxers.

When he strolled back into the room, he saw Dessa in just her panties. She has gotten hot and taken off her onesie. His member immediately hardened.

Her legs were sprawled out and her chest was rising and falling slowly as she lied in a deep sleep.

He slowly made his way over, licking his lips at how beautiful the sight of her was. It had been three years and he never tired of her body. It was like staring at the most precise work of art.

He made it to the bed and gently bowed to his knees. He started kissing her toes first, making his way up her foot. He left light, flowery kisses as to make her feel them, but not enough to wake her. He used his other hand to gently traced small patterns on her other leg.

His continued his trail of kisses up her thighs, this time alternating between the two. Dessa begins to stir and he stops. He wanted her to wake up to an orgasm.

He grins at the thought and continues his journey up to her inner thigh. His tongue makes an appearance and he starts licking her up and down. She squirms a bit more and he pauses briefly, then continues.

He passes her princess parts intentionally, saving the best for last. He continues his way up her stomach to her chest. He takes his time french kissing her nipples, knowing that it was her most sensitive area.

She begins to moan and he sucks on one nipple and tweaks the other with his thumb and forefinger. He circles his tongue slowly, teasingly, as more moans flow out of her mouth. She begins to stir as she feels that oh so familiar feeling in her stomach.

"Daddy." She moaned softly, still in her dream haze.

He sucked one last time and kissed his way up to her ear. "Daddy's here baby." He says in his deep seductive voice.