One Talk... Leads Into Another P2 (7)

Warning: The Smut begins at the "X~~~~~~X" just so you know and have been warned...

Actions: **

Places or Dates: ()

Mind links: I

Thoughts: I

Time skip: ~

Flashback: ><

P.O.V: Underline&Bold

Y/N P.O.V

"Neo, wait don't leave!" Y/N yelled out

*I clenched my fist in anger, after a bit I unclenched them and sat down on the ground holding my head in my hands. Tears threatening to spill it was when I felt a hand touch my shoulder that I froze up*

"Y/n, why did you hit Neo.." Tassilo asked with anger in his voice

"Why should I tell you my reasoning you lost that right a lon-"

"Your wrong I still have a right! I have a right to ask why you hit him because he's my son too!" Tassilo yelled out "So tell me why did you hit him!"

"I didn't mean too! My anger got out of control and I ended up hitting him, I would never hurt Neo intentionally... you know that!" I yelled back with pain in my voice "He's my motivation.."

*I felt my body being turned around fully as I was brought into a tight embrace. The next thing that happened I wasn't ready for... Tassilo placing his soft lips onto my own kissing me gently and it was passionate. After a few moments, he took his lips off of mine and started to speak*

"Neo is the string that has kept us connected and because of love he is also the thing important to us.." Tassilo stated "Am I right my little tiger"

*The blush started spreading all around my face... just by looking Tassilo in his eyes I could tell what his good intentions were.. all he wanted was for me to be back by his side. I frowned when I remembered that am not in the horde anymore, so whatever I and Tassilo have isn't completely repaired or probably never will be..*

"Tassilo you know I can't stay in the horde with you.. the people of Brightmoon need me"

"They don't need you.. they have She-ra! So what do they need of you to do around there!" Tassilo

"They need me around to hold them all together mentally! You would never understand!" I yelled out in pure frustration, after a few moments I felt my temperature rise. I knew what this feeling was... heat. There was no possible way that it was mating season already I thought it was supposed to end yesterday

"Y/n are you okay... " Tassilo asks as he tries to reach for me, but I back away from him immediately

"Am fine.. nothings wrong okay" I reply as my body started to heat up to a higher temperature, at this point, I knew for sure that I wouldn't be able to hold out any longer. My body started to shake frantically "Shit... I can't"

*Before I knew it Tassilo had me pinned up against a wall to stop me from running away, I heard him take a good whiff of my fragrance. As I looked up at him to see that his eyes were slits but only for a moment before returning back to their normal rounded shape. I could feel his tail wrapping around my arm, usually before when Tassilo used to wrap his tail around my arm it was in a playful manner but I knew all too well that his tail movements were not playful, it was more of a lusty approach*

"So you're still in heat... why would you try to hide it from your mate kitten" Tassilo asked before grabbing onto my chin so I could look him in the eyes "So tell me why you wanted to avoid me in this dire situation which you need my help..."