Forgive Or Forget (8)

Actions: **

Places or Dates: ()

Mind links: I

Thoughts: I

Time skip: ~

Flashback: ><

P.O.V: Underline&Bold

Y/N P.O.V

(Fright Zone : Tassilo's Room)

*I slowly opened up my eyes since the sunlight coming from outside was bright as hell. I slowly started to look around the room to notice that Tassilo was gone*

"Maybe this is a good chance to escape.."

*Before I even started to move out of the bed I wrapped my naked body in a blanket before making my way towards the door. Just as I was going to touch the keypad something around my ankle planted itself into the floor, I lifted the blanket up a bit to see that it was a custom made shackle. This type is probably used to stop prisoners from running away and to subdue enemies. I heard Tassilo's chuckle coming from the bathroom before he walked out staring at me in amusement*

"So little tiger, trying to run away are you..." Tassilo said as he walked over next to me, his fingers touching the mark he made on my neck the previous night "Your back to your Alpha like quality even though last night you were acting like a helpless omega"

*A red tint was showing up on my cheeks as Tassilo laughed a bit before kissing my right cheek smiling. He deactivated the shackle and removed it before taking me into the bathroom, removing the blanket from around me and place me into the bathtub*

"I was just joking with you Y/n, but it seemed like I did get you embarrassed" Tassilo said his tail swaying slightly

*I groaned at the feeling of the warm water touching my skin, the feeling of my muscles unwinding and being unstrained helped me feel better. Tassilo helped me clean up and washed my hair, once he was done he rinsed me off wrapping my body into a towel. He kissed my forehead before helping me get dressed. After a few minutes, I was fully dressed thanks to Tassilo helping me*

"Y/n, what's your plan for today.." Tassilo asked looking interested

"Am taking Neo to see Shadow Weaver after I visit Pele, I need to make sure she's okay" I answered as I started for the door Tassilo placed his hand onto mine

"Be careful not everyone in the Fright Zone enjoys your presence here or will respect you.. but I know you can handle yourself" Tassilo said with a little smirk plastered on his face

"Of course I can Tassilo" I stated and pecked a kiss onto his lips "I know you are worried about me, but I'll be fine I promise"

*I walked out of Tassilo's room, starting my journey down the hall to the dungeon and I heard Tassilo yell out to me*

"Fine, but don't start any trouble you hear.. you, trouble maker!" Tassilo warned while growling a bit

*I waved away at his concern, I already knew things were going to be bad once I got into the
prison*

(Fright Zone: Prison Floor 5)

"Damn I hate being here it always freaked me out walking through this place"

*I hated this place but I knew for a sheer fact that I wouldn't leave until I knew Pele was alright. It was my goal to make sure she wasn't hurt because it was my fault we got captured in the first place. I could hear yelling coming from around the corner*