Chapter 15

I might change up schedule a little, I'll let you guys know if I do. I probably won't, but keep your eyes peeled anyway :)

***

   When I finally pried my eyes open again, I was chained up on my ankles and wrists, with rope wrapped around my arms and torso. I was gagged, so I was unable to say a word.

   My mouth was dry, my throat scratchy. My body still tingled and my head was throbbing. I looked around, vision blurry, trying to make sense of what was going on.

    "Ahh, so she awakes." a voice came from above, echoing throughout the pure white room. I couldn't even see the door. Everything was just.. blank.

   I blinked a few times, trying to swallow and help with the dryness. As my memories began recollecting, someone pushed a small square in the wall that turned out to be a door on the outside.

   "Wire her up." the voice demanded. I pulled against the chains, listening to the chain links clank and squeak. I tried to get my wolf spirit to respond, but as usual, it was silent. Anger built up in my soul, but I wasn't quite ready to release the fury.

    "I'm going to murder you!" I tried to shout, but the only thing that came out was a series of gags and muffled sounds of frustration.

    A tall, well built man approached me. He looked like he could knock me out with just a tap on my shoulder. I narrowed my eyes at him, a growl rumbling in my chest.

   My strength was completely drained from the shocks. I couldn't do a single thing even if I wanted to anyway.

   He looked unthreatened, sighing irritably as he began attaching wires to my forehead and chest and sticking me with needles.

    I really hope they'll kill me soon.. I couldn't help but think. I didn't want to have to go through anymore of those tortuous shocks.

    After a minute the man stood, scanning my body as if he was admiring his work. He then collected the samples and said, "She's ready." He left, giving me a look full of venom.

    "Begin experiment 318." a woman's voice said, her voice cold and lifeless.

    I tugged on the restraints, desperately trying to scream but my vocal cords were screwed up and it hurt every time I attempted to.

   As I struggled, I could feel weird sensations ripple throughout my skin. I began shaking slightly, my vision going dark. I continued to pull and yank, but my efforts got weaker and weaker as I was pulled into a strange, black abyss.

    I didn't understand what they were doing, but whatever it was, wasn't good.

**

I really hope you guys liked it. If ya did, maybe you could vote?? Idk it doesn't matter. Thx for reading this far!

Thorn, Out