my skin doesn't fit right today

I woke up feeling like there is something important missing...like there is something we forgot... Something feels wrong. It feels like something inside me broke and someone stole a piece of it. I feel empty. Something was taking away from me and I can't tell what it was or if it's worth remembering. My feeling of belonging shifted. I feel like I am in the wrong place. I feel like I shouldn't be out here. Reality scares me. I feel like I wasn't made for this world. I was made for fantasies and daydreams and places that exist only in our memories. I feel like reality is too sharp, too concrete. I am not supposed to be able to touch those walls and I am not supposed to lead this life. I am not supposed to live in the present without any protection, without guidance. I am scared because I am alone and there is no one to carry my truth. Maybe the thing I lost is a trusted person. Maybe the thing I don't remember is myself. My history.

Hello to the one or two people who read this book:)
I just wanted to introduce myself to you and open up for any questions or anything for anybody who wants to talk :)

So my name is Ireland, im 16 and I am from the United States, I absolutely love writing and poetry and just wanted a place to post my works

feel free to add me on snapchat @brookey1125 or follow my Instagram on Ireland.brown or ethrelustful if you'd like :))

hope anyone reading this has a great day or night <3