"I'll protect you"❤️

Stacey's pov:
I woke up by the smell off coffee early in the morning and decided to check it out. I found myself in my own bed with my warm blanket on top of me. I got dressed and headed towards the kitchen.
Sashin was taking a sip of coffee and had another across from him. I sat down and took it as I looked up at him. "Good morning." I said with a smile. I still didn't forget about yesterday but I did try to make it seem like I forgot.

"Good morning, did you sleep well?" He asked as I nodded. He then took a deep breath. "Hey listen, I know you don't want to talk about yesterday but-" I cut him off by telling him everything that happened. Tears formed in my eyes just thinking about it. When I finished I let the tears go down my cheeks. He noticed this and handed me a tissue. I wiped the tears with it as he held the hand I had resting on the surface of the table.
"Everything's going to be okay alright?" He said holding my hand tighter. I wasn't surprised to notice his hands were cold.

"If it ever happens again, I'll be there for you." He said with a soft smile making me Blush madly red.

            "I promise."
        "I'll protect you."
To be continued.......