I had to slip

Sashins POV:
I wasn't surprised when there was another death on my list that was in an area of snow. I yawned since I never get enough sleep as I turned to dicarius.

(This next part belongs to CiaraSkie)
___________________________
"one last death tonight"
I sighed to dicarius while fixing my hood on as dicarius stretched his wings.

"it's gonna be snowing, good luck flying!" I told dica.Dicarius just scoffed and rolled his eyes at me.
"I'll be fine.....don't slip like last time." He replied.

And with that dicarius took off in his crow form.
___________________________

"why that little -......"

I let it slip away from my mind knowing I would get him back later. I got out of the underworld into the surface of the city.

It was exactly the afternoon cold and windy as I jumped from roof to roof in my invisibility form making sure I wouldn't slip like dicarius had said so............he had to jinx it.

I eventually DID slip from one of the rooftops of a yellow house and fell to the hard snow. I groaned, head facing a wooden brown door. I tried to get myself up, but gasped, realizing that I sprained an ankle. I brought myself down to the floor hoping that nobody saw me.

I was wrong.

To be continued.....